I work in Emergency Management and if I need to stream video back to the Ops Center, I damn well will.
    I am sure VZW could care less if you work in Emergency Management or guard the President. I am sure if you go over VZW limits, they will charge you.

If you are worried about the overages, then why not use satellite for streaming video?
    05-24-09 01:26 PM
    I am sure VZW could care less if you work in Emergency Management or guard the President. I am sure if you go over VZW limits, they will charge you.

If you are worried about the overages, then why not use satellite for streaming video?

verizon may careless about where he works but they more then likely care about those 400 phones getting business from them..

not to say that his post was 100 percent fair but 400 phones is a lot of money a month and im sure verizon cares deeply about it.
    05-24-09 02:08 PM
    VZW can tell by the way phone dials into the network. does it one way for the internal browser and another for tethering. VZAM has nothing to with momitoring as stated in an above post. As through windows you can set up Manual DUN which by-passes the software. Keep in mind this method is not supported by VZW and is used for testing only. YES a manual dun will be charged against the 5GB limit.

this is good info thanks for sharing..
    05-24-09 08:05 PM
    glad that the misinformation gets cleared up with logical posts...this is one of those topics that can get out of hand quickly, and it's super confusing to the consumers who don't know how to read their plan...lol!
    05-24-09 08:51 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD