Along the same lines...
    Verizon to AT&T: "The Truth Hurts (*****!)" - Verizon att - Gizmodo

lol even the comments are classic
    11-16-09 10:43 PM
    Okay, Engadget officially rocks.
    11-16-09 11:33 PM
    true story
    11-16-09 11:34 PM
    This law suit is turning into something more of a three-ringed circus. Haha. And both of those articles are classic.
    11-16-09 11:36 PM
    Bwahahaha I have friends and coworkers tell me the truth. AT&T coverage is not that great, their retaliation against Verizon is their pricing. I'd rather pay little more to have reliable service.
    11-16-09 11:36 PM
    Bwahahaha I have friends and coworkers tell me the truth. AT&T coverage is not that great, their retaliation against Verizon is their pricing. I'd rather pay little more to have reliable service.
    How is price a retaliation when they are the same price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 08:04 AM

people never let facts get in the way of a good sounding argument
    11-17-09 09:11 AM
    Heh - that's why I always liked the old quote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

11-17-09 09:23 AM
    Funneeeeee..................
    11-17-09 09:59 AM

Adding the friends thing to the rollover.....
    11-17-09 10:00 AM
    And why should they? Facts just make it boring lol
    11-17-09 03:46 PM
    Adding the friends thing to the rollover.....
    Rollover? Who needs rollover? I have unlimited minutes & I still can't use them all!

11-17-09 04:08 PM
    Rollover? Who needs rollover? I have unlimited minutes & I still can't use them all!
    No way!!
    11-17-09 04:10 PM
    Source Phonescoop

Verizon Responds to AT&T Suit, Calls It 'Meritless'
    Yesterday, 7:31 PM by Eric M. Zeman

Today Verizon Wireless responded at length to AT&T's lawsuit and request for a temporary restraining order against Verizon that would prevent it from airing a series of commercials that attach AT&T's 3G network. In a 53-page filing, Verizon said, "AT&T's request for a TCO is meritless for several reasons." The reasons, according to Verizon, are that the facts regarding Verizon's 3G coverage compared to AT&T's 3G coverage are being accurately portrayed, and that AT&T has admitted this. "The stark truth, as revealed by the concededly accurate coverage maps in Verizon’s advertising, is that the geographic reach of AT&T’s 3G network is far less extensive than AT&T would have the public believe — and far less extensive than Verizon's 3G network. AT&T failed to invest adequately in the necessary infrastructure to expand its 3G coverage to support its growth in smartphone business, and the usefulness of its service to smartphone users has suffered accordingly. AT&T may not like the message that the ads send, but this Court should reject its efforts to silence the messenger."

from Verizon Wireless
    11-17-09 06:55 PM

Chuck Norris used all the minutes on his unlimited plan...
    11-17-09 06:58 PM
    Chuck Norris used all the minutes on his unlimited plan...
    I met him once at the Crossroads Gun Show. The guy sure is short - like belt-buckle short!

It seems every year at that show I meet someone famous. About five years ago, it was Steven Tyler & Joe Perry. Alice Cooper & Ted Nugent are regulars, too.

Hey 'Bum - it is coming up in a few weeks. Get ready, as a lot of people will be using all of their unlimited MMS sending pix.

11-17-09 10:45 PM
    I met him once at the Crossroads Gun Show. The guy sure is short - like belt-buckle short!

It seems every year at that show I meet someone famous. About five years ago, it was Steven Tyler & Joe Perry. Alice Cooper & Ted Nugent are regulars, too.

Hey 'Bum - it is coming up in a few weeks. Get ready, as a lot of people will be using all of their unlimited MMS sending pix.

So is Sly Stallone I saw him and the man is tiny.
    11-18-09 08:29 AM
    Platform shoes for celebrities... the latest scandal... news at 11
    11-18-09 04:20 PM
    So is Sly Stallone I saw him and the man is tiny.
    Both Chuck & Sly, at 5'10" are taller than Tom Cruise (5'7"). And all three are miniscule compared to my 6'8".

11-18-09 05:49 PM
    AT&T Loses Bid to Stop Verizon Ads, May Lose Case (Update2) - Bloomberg.com

By David Beasley and Amy Thomson

Nov. 18 (Bloomberg) -- AT&T Inc., the largest U.S. phone company, lost its bid to stop a Verizon Wireless advertising campaign that AT&T says unfairly depicts its network coverage.

Edit:

New AT&T commercial:

Is this really the best they could come up with?
    Last edited by gvillager; 11-18-09 at 06:41 PM.
    11-18-09 06:39 PM
    This is like a play ground fight. AT&T should just shut up but no they get hit and have to run to the teacher.
    11-18-09 07:29 PM
    This is a fairly nifty blog post, with handy links to AT&T's Complaint and Verizon's Response. If you're into reading lengthy, long-winded legal memoranda you'll be busy for hours: In Ad Fight, AT&T Admits Its Coverage Is Inferior to Verizon's, But Sues Anyway | BNET Advertising Blog | BNET
    11-18-09 07:38 PM

For some reason I'm not worried
    11-18-09 08:37 PM
    For some reason I'm not worried
    Didn't want you to be worried - just figured with advanced notice, you'd get off of work, enjoy the show & let the saps take the customer complaints.
    11-18-09 08:51 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD