What are the changes new features? What is the little box that shows up next to the date on sms messages?

I heard there was html for emails, but I havent seent it.

Any thoughts?
    11-26-08 01:21 PM
    Resend service books.

BlackBerry Internet Service

You should have:

HTML Email
    DOCS TO GO
    More memory
    New look to Media Player
    New look to Message headers
    Last edited by chrisy520; 11-26-08 at 01:24 PM.
    11-26-08 01:22 PM
    and enable html email?
    11-26-08 01:25 PM
    and enable html email?
    log into the link i posted above. Click on service Books on the left. Click Send Service Books.

Also (on BlackBerry Deivce):

Enable HTML Email: YES

Also (on BlackBerry Device):

Options
    Advanced Options
    Host Routing Table
    Menu
    Register Now

--Only emails forward from now will be HTML, not your old emails. When you get an HTML email you need to press Menu, download images. You have to do this for every HTML email you get.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-13-08 at 02:45 PM.
    11-26-08 01:26 PM
    one thing I think should be an option is to change the look of email, Empower gave us the choice of colors for links and backgrounds, Rim does not, it really is kind of boring for most BB users that like to customize nearly everything !!
    11-26-08 02:25 PM
    one thing I think should be an option is to change the look of email, Empower gave us the choice of colors for links and backgrounds, Rim does not, it really is kind of boring for most BB users that like to customize nearly everything !!
    that is true that it's not customizable in regards to colors. i think it's because historically the bb was a busniess phone. at least we can change fonts, size and other small options.

however, if the additional of colors and other customs would create lag or slow down the function of the phone i would not want it! i'll trade flash for function any day!
    11-26-08 05:04 PM
    i do not have the option to enable HTML email... did i miss something?
    01-07-09 06:51 PM
    I downloaded 4.5.0.77, resent service books, etc and have the html email, new look to the media player etc..

However, I do not see docs2go. Is it something I have to download separately and/or pay for?
    01-08-09 10:56 AM
    Did you check the box next to install when upgrading to 4.5? That installs Docs to Go.

If you didn't then hook back up to DM and click the box that install next to Docs to Go and continue. This will load it onto your phone.

Check first to make sure DTG is not hidden. The icon looks like an old suitcase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 01-08-09 at 11:13 AM.
    01-08-09 11:09 AM
    Once you have Docs to Go installed you need to upgrade it (free) to get sheet to go.

Here's a thread explaining how:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/docs-go-excel-113381/

01-08-09 11:11 AM
    Thanks for your help.

One last thing, even though I know you said this earlier, I wanted to doublecheck if there is a way you can set your phone to automatically download images in an html email? In my email options there is an option to automatically download images but it does not actually do so when I receive an html email. any thoughts?

I have BBSmart installed as well.

Thanks.
    01-08-09 05:14 PM
    You have to hit menu-show images each time. This is done for security reasons (so i've read on here).

01-08-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD