I just recieved a leaked copy of Sprint's upcoming official release of OS version 4.5.0.119

I need to find a good site to host it and I would also like to test it for at least a day before sharing. I don't want to post a link to something thats gonna fry your berries. Please don't PM me for it. When I'm sure that it's good to go I'll post the link.
    01-12-09 10:38 PM
    Lol

Look at you J, a high roller!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 10:44 PM
    Well its about damn time!! Lol

01-12-09 10:47 PM
    yahoooo!!!
    01-12-09 10:48 PM
    Does it have MMS?

That works? Lol

01-12-09 10:50 PM
    wow what a find! too bad I don't have a computer to use to update my phone.
    01-12-09 11:00 PM
    If you find that it is worthy to share, I'll host it for you.

Shoot me a PM

Last edited by cmurgia; 01-12-09 at 11:20 PM.
    01-12-09 11:02 PM
    Its about freaking time!!!!
    01-12-09 11:07 PM
    Lol

Look at you J, a high roller!
    Lmao!!! Nah, just a lucky guy who received a wonderful gift from an awesome person.

Does it have MMS?

That works? Lol
    Nope. MMS is a provider service that's pushed to your device. It has nothing to do with the OS. That should be coming soon as well though.
    01-12-09 11:08 PM
    I hope my theories are correct as end of Jan as a release date If a leaked version got out that usually means they are pretty close to release.
    01-12-09 11:16 PM
    I wonder when this is going to finally drop every Sprint Rep I spoke too all have Curves and are also waiting for this.

01-12-09 11:17 PM
    hmm whats wrong with this thread , it should have 7 to 12 pages already lol
    01-12-09 11:17 PM
    ha, maybe everyone is asleep?
    01-12-09 11:20 PM
    gimme gimme gimme

I'm such a greedy person Alas, you're one lucky guy -- can't wait till you share it I have nowhere to host though -- our servers aren't up and running yet
    01-12-09 11:21 PM
    Well I'm doing a all nighter watching this thread fingers crossed for drop in a couple hours.
    01-12-09 11:24 PM
    Honestly, I'm going to sound like a total loser (but, hey, I'm ok with that). Can someone pin msg me if it drops? Hubby has to go to bed in the next few minutes b/c he has to work at 5:30, so the computer has to go to screen saver for a bit.. I'll give you my pin Thanks in advance!
    01-12-09 11:27 PM
    Honestly, I'm going to sound like a total loser (but, hey, I'm ok with that). Can someone pin msg me if it drops? Hubby has to go to bed in the next few minutes b/c he has to work at 5:30, so the computer has to go to screen saver for a bit.. I'll give you my pin Thanks in advance!
    Got you covered
    01-12-09 11:30 PM
    Just a question, so if I go and install this on my BB.....because since its not officially released on Sprint's end it's really not a finalized version correct? so what happens when Sprint does release the finalized version if the version numbers are the same? Will it let me install the Released Sprint OS?

Also did the original poster say he wants a day to test? Considering the thread was created at 11:30-ish what makes you guys think it will drop overnight?
    01-12-09 11:31 PM
    Got you covered
    Awesome! Thanks If it drops, I'll get up -- it'll give him enough time to get to sleep and then I can get up without waking him..If I stay up with the computer screen on, he'll never get to sleep...Pin is updated in my profile and now in my posts
    01-12-09 11:41 PM
    So now where is the 8130 version?
    01-13-09 12:09 AM
    So now where is the 8130 version?
    I'm thinking since its the current OS is the same release, it should be the same? But not totally sure on that one, and I guess we'll have to wait and see?
    01-13-09 12:13 AM
    No they are not the same, you can not install a 8330 OS on a 8130 and vice versa.
    Hopefully the leak means they are on the way though
    01-13-09 12:16 AM
    Gimme! Me want some Sprint 4.5 Loving!
    01-13-09 12:17 AM
    Just a question, so if I go and install this on my BB.....because since its not officially released on Sprint's end it's really not a finalized version correct? so what happens when Sprint does release the finalized version if the version numbers are the same? Will it let me install the Released Sprint OS?

Also did the original poster say he wants a day to test? Considering the thread was created at 11:30-ish what makes you guys think it will drop overnight?

That's a good question. I'm not sure if Sprint is going to release this OTA or via blackberry.com. I do believe it is Sprint's final build, so it should be the same version that is "officially" released. If the version # is the same, then your device probably won't recognize Sprint's official package and you'll have to start from scratch.

I'm waiting for a buddy of mine to download the share file I created and install it to his device. I also need a little time to "tinker" with it so I probably won't drop this until sometime tomorrow. Sorry guys, but I gotta make sure everything works before I post the link.
    01-13-09 12:19 AM
    Let us know how it performs!! I'm eager to see how it holds up!! Can somebody please PIN me an update? At school all day, don't want to miss anything new and/or breaking news-sorta thing. PIN is located in profile. Thanks!

01-13-09 12:19 AM
509 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD