from twitter--> "Sprint Customers Can Break Free of Calling Circles with Any Mobile, Anytime - http://bit.ly/SbVC2"

Out of control. major win for sprint. Dan Hesse approval ratings through the roof.

especially since at&t just launched some lame "a-list" cramp that mimics t-mobiles circle scheme.
    09-10-09 08:15 AM
    It would be nice if it can be added to business plans. But I doubt it.

EDIT: The Business Plans that are compatible would be the Business Advantage Message and Data Plans.
    Last edited by avacomputers; 09-10-09 at 08:27 AM.
    09-10-09 08:19 AM
    It would be nice if it can be added to business plans. But I doubt it.
    linux is cool but so much work!!!
    09-10-09 08:20 AM
    linux is cool but so much work!!!
    Whatever do you mean? There is a small learning curve for Ubuntu, but it's worth it.
    09-10-09 08:31 AM
    Whatever do you mean? There is a small learning curve for Ubuntu, but it's worth it.
    I mean for actual programming, not the UI.
    09-10-09 08:39 AM
    I mean for actual programming, not the UI.
    Oh, well that's different.
    09-10-09 08:40 AM
    any mobile anytime, with any everything data plan?.. phenomenal..
    09-10-09 10:08 AM
    Sweet!! I first thought it was a bad rumor but it's true!

Sprint - Freedom
    09-10-09 10:35 AM
    any mobile anytime, with any everything data plan?.. phenomenal..
    Mmmmhmm....indeed! I'm looking forward to the start of my next billing cycle, when I'll see my "minutes used" figure barely creep toward half an hour, most likely
    09-10-09 10:36 AM
    Wow, this is amazing. Good move for Sprint.
    09-10-09 10:54 AM
    I just got through chatting with a Sprint rep to verify that my plan, Everything Family Plus, was included. She said that this feature has been added since the beginning of my current billing cycle at no cost.

Great job Sprint. Dan's doing a great job!!
    09-10-09 11:15 AM
    Question: What qualifies as real mobile number, how about a Vonage line?

While technically it not mobile, it's all data based on IP off the internet.....

I have given up on a true land line and gone with Vonage and it's great, I love "SimulRing" were if the Vonage line rings, it also rings to my cell.
    09-10-09 11:32 AM
    do free minutes apply to incoming calls from mobile phones as well?
    09-10-09 11:35 AM
    Yep, incoming calls, too. From Sprint's page about the new plan: "Applies when dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers".

While technically it not mobile, it's all data based on IP off the internet.....

I have given up on a true land line and gone with Vonage and it's great, I love "SimulRing" were if the Vonage line rings, it also rings to my cell.
    I'm going to guess that Vonage will be treated like a landline. I've got Vonage (only for another month or so...this just sealed it for me that I don't need the added expense anymore!), and will test it out when my new cycle starts, but it's still technically a landline, as far as I know.
    09-10-09 11:47 AM
    yes as long as you are on the sprint network. see fine print really cool

Sprint - Freedom
    09-10-09 11:50 AM

VoiP will not work, i just read the official in company info for preferred retailers. sorry
    09-10-09 12:15 PM
    incoming, outgoing, peak, off peak doesnt matter as long as the person your connected with is on a cell. not a land line.

had to call myself to verify and its true

couldnt get any better
    09-10-09 12:21 PM
    Awesome! We have the Everything Data Shared 1500 plan and most of my mobile calls are not Sprint users...will be nice to have those 1500 minutes to use for just landline calls. Seriously thinking of cancelling the Vonage now!
    09-10-09 12:58 PM
    I'm thinking of going from everything to 450 plan.
    360.00 a year in savings
    09-10-09 01:10 PM
    Awesome! We have the Everything Data Shared 1500 plan and most of my mobile calls are not Sprint users...will be nice to have those 1500 minutes to use for just landline calls. Seriously thinking of cancelling the Vonage now!
    I'm in the same situation, though with far fewer anytime minutes. I'm thinking Vonage is going to the curb, though with my luck, I'd cancel it and suddenly end up with a ton of new friends in Canada or other foreign countries where my Vonage World plan would actually help!

Honestly, though, with this plan, I don't see any reason to maintain my two separate lines anymore.
    09-10-09 01:32 PM
    Sprint just launched "The worlds largest mobile to mobile calling family". Take that vzw/att!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD