Read this on berryreview.com
    Multi-touch Berry coming soon | BerryReview.com �
    Well, maybe not exactly multi-touch really. So sue me. :-)
    But I would certainly be all thumbs to use one of the next BlackBerry phones on RIM�s product line if The Cool Guy Report�s report is accurate. After so many Berry aficionados clamoring for a BlackBerry with both QWERTY keyboard and touch screen, maybe RIM has finally given in: a BlackBerry with more human interaction input interfaces than you can wag a finger at.

Remember a while ago, probably 6 months ago, we all heard about this �mythical� Berry called �The Magnum�? We all thought it was going to have a touchscreen, full QWERTY keyboard, and it was supposed to be the size of a Bold. So, what ever happened to that phone?I guess the answer to that one is easy:
    1) Name: Dakota
    2) Size: Bold size
    3) full QWERTY keyboard
    4) GSM 3G speeds
    5) Has a trackpad � yes, you read correctly
    6) Has a touchscreen (this is where the angels start singing)
    7) Its development is AHEAD of the Blackberry Essex. Yep, we are going to see this bad boy really soon.
    Would you be interested in buying it?
    09-18-09 09:10 PM
    Can they? Sure. Will they? Who knows.
    You should call them and ask them if they can...
    Make sure to say please. I'm sure they will go out of their way, drop millions of dollars to sign a exclusive contract with RIM to make it a Sprint exclusive then they are struggling to keep their customers.

There's a forum for this you know. With accurate and more information than the link and everything you posted here.
    09-19-09 12:45 AM
    I think this should be moved to the rumored devices section.

I wouldn't want a treo like blackberry. The touchscreen was a PITA and way to sensative to breaks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD