For the seventh consecutive term, T-Mobile received the highest ranking in overall customer care. This study measured how satisfied wireless customers are with the experience of calling into the customer service centers or visiting the retail locations of their respective providers. Factors included service experience created by the service representative in retail stores, online and over the phone, as well as functionality of the ARS (automated response system), one-contact resolution and hold times.
    05-09-08 01:10 AM
    Well done T-MOBILE great job as always... This was expected and very well deserved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 03:31 AM
    Congrats T-mobile... Is it really necessary to still bash at&t?

Can I ask how old are you?

Mid Atlantic
    North Central
    Northeast
    Southeast
    Southwest
    West

Last edited by Jayden0606; 05-09-08 at 03:52 PM.
    05-09-08 03:49 PM
    Can I ask how old are you?
    The unbridled arrogance of both the company and the people it hires are equally breathtaking.
    05-09-08 03:53 PM
    Is it really necessary to still bash at&t?
    at&t rates dead last in every single region of the country with the exception of the Southeast where they barely beat Sprint for last place.

This is with the data you yourself provide.

If anyone is bashing at&t, you need to talk to J.D. Power, not any poster on this site.

Tell us, what is at&t's strategy to correct these horrible rock bottom ratings? And rather than posting negative comments about T-Mobile across the forums of this website, wouldn't it be more productive to work on fixing your own problems rather than spending so much negative energy on a company you don't use and don't work for?
    05-09-08 04:00 PM
    How many negative comments am I posting about T-mobile? Find them? Every post I see from you "except AT&T"

AT&T's strategy is it's current subscribers... I am happy... I am not leaving the company because of ratings from J.D. Powers. I am staying because I get service and never have to call customer service to get this so called "bad" customer service you experienced with AT&T.
    05-09-08 04:07 PM
    How many negative comments am I posting about T-mobile?
    Surely you jest. LOL.

Heck in another forum you outrageously "misspoke" just moments ago claiming that Verizon and at&t own the Northeast. The data you yourself just posted show this to be an outrageous falsehood.

I daresay you spend far more time in the TMo forum than your own. Your obsession with TMo is fascinating.

AT&T
    Remember, it's small caps now. at&t, not AT&T.

AT&T's strategy is it's current subscribers
    Meaningless.

I am not leaving the company because of ratings from J.D. Powers. I am staying because I get service and never have to call customer service to get this so called "bad" customer service you experienced with AT&T.
    Get on a plane. Fly to Los Angeles International. Take a taxi to Santa Monica. Tell the taxi driver to go straight to the beach. Then drive east from the beach to downtown. Use Wilshire Boulevard. You'll be traveling on the largest street in Los Angeles County. It will be 20 miles from the beach to downtown. Turn on your cell phone. Call your mother and tell her you want to have a LONG conversation with her. Count the times you lose the call. Get back to me with your report.
    05-09-08 04:21 PM
    Get on a plane. Fly to Los Angeles International. Take a taxi to Santa Monica. Tell the taxi driver to go straight to the beach. Then drive east from the beach to downtown. Use Wilshire Boulevard. You'll be traveling on the largest street in Los Angeles County. It will be 20 miles from the beach to downtown. Turn on your cell phone. Call your mother and tell her you want to have a LONG conversation with her. Count the times you lose the call. Get back to me with your report.
    I have to go through all that to lose service? Good job AT&T. I have to go to the ends of the earth to drop a call. The question is how many bad things do I say bad about T-mobile? Saying how good Verizon & AT&T's service is, doesn't say how bad/good T-mobile is. For me, in my area, T-mobile doesn't work. For you in your area, T-mobile may be the best.
    05-09-08 04:39 PM
    ... I am staying because I get service and never have to call customer service to get this so called "bad" customer service you experienced with AT&T.
    So called? Let me tell you my experiences:

1st: I call to change my plan, after being told that they would not change my plan (even though I was going up on price point) even though I had never changed my plan in 5 years, so I asked for a supervisor, while being "placed on hold" I hear the "customer service" rep say, "I am so sick of these ****ing ******* customers asking for a ****ing supervisor, if I could only shoot them instead." Supervisor told me that I wasn't supposed to hear that...really? Then the supervisor told me that I could change my plan only if I upgraded my phone and signed a 2 year contract (keep in mind that this was when 1 year contracts were the norm for upgrades). I declined since I had just upgraded my phone 4 months earlier.

2nd: Remember the upgrade 4 months earlier - 2 phones. Well, both of them started having problems with the battery not charging right at 6 months old. Called "customer service" not a problem because it was a known issue with the phone, was sent 2 refurbished phones, wouldn't have been a problem except that both of the phones had LCD screens that were in crooked, couldn't read the signal strength at all. Called "customer service" back, a little concerned about the next phones. Not an apology at all. Got the next 2 phones, guess what, their LCD were exactly the same. Called customer service back a little upset. Again, not an apology. Next 2 phones, you guessed it...exactly the same. By this time, I am really upset. I called "customer service", again not an apology. I demanded to get 2 brand new phones, they agreed. Got the 2 phones, one brand new, one refurbished. The refurbished one had a crooked LCD, again, not as bad but still crooked. At that point I was outraged! Called "customer service" asked for a supervisor, got one, no apology. I demanded to be able to pick a phone up at the store because we were leaving that day to go out of the state and then out of the country. They wouldn't do it unless I paid full price for an upgrade! They also would not ship to a address other than my billing address so I couldn't even get the phone before leaving the country. The other person said they would take the refurbished phone because they didn't care about seeing all of the signal bars (and to keep me from having a heart attack). 6 months later I quit my personal assistant job and went to work for T-Mobile and changed my service to them. All because of the "customer service" of AT&T.

Now between 1st and 2nd reasons were several times that "customer service" didn't do what they were supposed to do, such as change my address after I moved. Took 3 "customer service" reps and 2 supervisors, total of 5 phone calls to get the address changed!

Now, do you really call that "so called" bad customer service? That is one of the MANY reasons that AT&T doesn't even come close to winning the J.D. Power & Associates award.

I am definitely not saying that T-Mobile is perfect by any means. After I quit working there I was going to sue them for some HR reasons, but they made right what they had done wrong. That is all I wanted, no money exchanged hands, I just made them become COBRA insurance compliant. That is the reason that I left T-Mobile service for 2 months and went with Alltel. But you will notice that I broke the contract with Alltel to come back to T-Mobile after everything was made right. T-Mobile truly wants to do the right thing in all situations. They are not only about money, they actually care about people. Don't even try to tell me that AT&T does as well, because 6 of the 18 people in my training class at T-Mobile came to work for T-Mobile for the exact same reason I did. I also had a supervisor that worked for AT&T and actually retired from there that would tell horror stories about it. My aunt also retired from AT&T and hated every day of it but couldn't leave because she needed the pay that she got and couldn't match it in her area.

So, please do not continue to spout off about how wonderful AT&T in a T-Mobile thread and expect to not get hit back with posts such as this. A really good idea for you would be either to not be on the T-Mobile thread at all or at least not say anything about AT&T or T-Mobile. We all have very strong opinions about both companies and we are all entitled to those opinions, but there is a time and place for those and to be as condescending about someone else's experience with AT&T customer service is not tolerable, that is why I had to step in and give you real life experiences about the way your AT&T actually treats people.
    05-09-08 05:06 PM
    T-mobile is definitely not perfect but their customer service is great. Thing is in NYC I would rank by COVERAGE Verizon, AT&T, Tmo, Sprint in that order it really depends where youre at. I could care less about customer service most of the time since you can change your plan and all that stuff online and skip the customer service folks. To me it's all about the coverage...the wifi on my curve just makes up for the places I have bad coverage so it works out.
    05-09-08 07:27 PM
    When T-Mobile have 71 million customers, have fun trying to making them happy....

Yeah..I bet by that time, they not going to get anymore JD ******** power awards...
    05-09-08 07:59 PM
    Raylol16 is right. TMo is really so-so coverage here in the big NYC of all places. But I give 'em their due for outstanding customer service. I was with Verizon for years, but they were arrogant beyond belief and wouldn't do anything to acknowledge or keep longterm customers. Verizon thinks they OWN NYC!! LOL.

Love, love, love TMo CS. Never, ever have had a wait time over two mins. And, ya gotta love the way they always say "Awesome" in their conversations with you LOL! Do they train them to say that?

05-09-08 08:19 PM
    LOL you knwo what I just noticed that they do say awesome a lot lol but their CSRs are like social folks its very pleasant dealing with them.
    05-09-08 08:48 PM
    So, please do not continue to spout off about how wonderful AT&T in a T-Mobile thread and expect to not get hit back with posts such as this. A really good idea for you would be either to not be on the T-Mobile thread at all or at least not say anything about AT&T or T-Mobile. We all have very strong opinions about both companies and we are all entitled to those opinions, but there is a time and place for those and to be as condescending about someone else's experience with AT&T customer service is not tolerable, that is why I had to step in and give you real life experiences about the way your AT&T actually treats people.
    Thank you for taking the time to review the horrible experiences you had with at&t. Believe me, you are not alone. When I used to be with at&t, I'd go into their Santa Monica store and routinely saw grown adults screaming at the top of their lungs or crying and sobbing. There is no excuse for any company bringing grown adults to these levels of emotionalism.

What is equally as bad is this arrogant character Jayden creating all this havoc in the T-Mobile forum. He is not a T-Mobile customer and works for at&t. He has no business in here trying to pick fights with T-Mobile customers for his own entertainment.

CrackBerry is a classy website. I've been very impressed with the quality of the members and especially with the innovativeness of Kevin's leadership. I do not visit CrackBerry with the intent of wasting time with at&t managers slamming T-Mobile customers in a T-Mobile forum. If you think about it, the ARROGANCE of this man is truly amazing. Who does he think he is?

We are visiting the T-MOBILE forum looking for information about T-MOBILE. We are not here to put up with these childish at&t people looking to pick fights.

This man really needs to go to the at&t forum and stay there.
    05-09-08 11:57 PM
    T-mobile doesn't work.
    T-Mobile is rated as better than at&t in every region of the country by J.D, Power who specialize in evaluating wireless carrier performance.

Now with that said, you have become well beyond tiresome.

This is a T-MOBILE forum. You are not a T-Mobile customer. You are an at&t employee who routinely slams T-Mobile and T-Mobile's customers in the T-Mobile forum. You do this with such frequency that it is apparent that you are a troll.

I do not visit or harrass people in the at&t forum. I have no reason to visit that forum as I am not an at&t customer. Show some similar class and leave people here alone. We do not need to hear your negative comments and abuse. I am (and probably most others here are) looking for new developments and valuable information about our carrier T-Mobile. We are not here looking for your troll posts. Please move on and dedicate your time to the at&t forum where you belong.
    05-10-08 12:08 AM
    Ive have AT&T and T-Mobile. As a customer of both, i do prefer speaking to T-mobile reps than AT&T's. I dont call only for problems, sometimes you need to change plans, phones, add a line. The T-Mobile repes always go a bove and beyond to help.
    05-10-08 09:04 AM
    Ive have AT&T and T-Mobile. As a customer of both, i do prefer speaking to T-mobile reps than AT&T's. I dont call only for problems, sometimes you need to change plans, phones, add a line. The T-Mobile repes always go a bove and beyond to help.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts jorgeed!

Now we need to get you off at&t/666 and over to T-Mobile 100% of the time!
    05-10-08 06:16 PM
    T-Mo rocks...at&t(ingular) has alot of catching up to do!
    05-11-08 11:11 AM
    Love, love, love TMo CS. Never, ever have had a wait time over two mins. And, ya gotta love the way they always say "Awesome" in their conversations with you LOL! Do they train them to say that?

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do train their CS to use "power words" such as awesome, fantastic, etc. I used to work for TMo as CS and in training they would even have games that whoever used the most "power words" got a prize (usually TMo clothing or something like that). When a CS get scored either by the national scoring team or their coach, it bumps up their score when they use power words. The main focus of scoring is on courtesy and concern. If there is not a concern statement up front of the call, then it will be an automatic 2/5 on concern. Total scoring is based on 5 points. If a CSR gets a customer mistreat (1 or a 0), then the CSR is automatically and immediately terminated.
    05-28-08 01:04 PM
    "Take a taxi to Santa Monica. Tell the taxi driver to go straight to the beach."

Interesting example. I left Verizon after 8 years. The customer service was awful and the nickel and diming was absurd...all sorts of unsolicited charges would appear on my bill and it was a pain to have to deal with it, especially when their customer service reps could care less about maintaining a good client.

I went into a T-Mobile store and the manager there fell over backwards to accommodate me...free equipment, rebates, credits...he couldn't do enough! The customer service has been OUTSTANDING!! However, customer service doesn't help you connect calls.

Santa Monica...ahhh, Santa Monica. Walking along 3rd street promenade, I CANNOT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS from one half block to another. It's ridiculous. The service up and down Santa Monica, Wilshire, Montana and San Vicente is atrocious. At some point, great customer care gives way to the reason to have a phone in the first place, and that's TO COMMUNICATE! I can't communicate effectively with T-Mobile service...dropped calls, IF I get reception, are a huge problem.

To help remedy the situation, the T-Mobile manager set me up with a wireless router for free UMA calls. That's fine and well, but as I walk around my house, I lost the UMA, go to EDGE, and then back to UMA, and as I do, the transition is FAR from seamless...I lose the call and wait for one signal or the other to stabilize.

I've given T-Mobile every benefit of the doubt, but the problem is that it is simply NOT dependable for communication, no matter how good the customer service is. That's my experience, anyway...

I'm looking into a dependable provider where my calls aren't lost in space. Customer service is important to me, but not as important as my calls.
    06-01-08 04:09 AM
    Have you called in to customer care to report the outage areas? They can file what is called a service request and the engineers will look at what they can do to fix the dead spots. They can sometimes "tweak" the towers around that area or look into getting another tower into the area. Sometimes the engineers don't even know about the dead spots until customers call in and report it and service requests are submitted.

There is nothing more frustrating than dropped calls, that is why after I quit T-Mobile as an employee, I came back to them because in my area and every where I travel (from Missouri down to the Mexico border in Texas and Arizona and New Mexico) by car, they are the only provider that I have found that has reliable service. I have tried Alltel and AT&T. Verizon was well over twice the price for less service, so I will never be trying them.
    06-01-08 08:29 PM
    If jd power has tmobile rated higher than att in every region of the country, doesn't that itself prove their ratings are bogus? Yes I have att so of course my point is absolutely biased.

06-02-08 05:45 PM
    Walking along 3rd street promenade, I CANNOT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS from one half block to another.

Then we have one of two problems. And it's just that. One of two problems.

1.) You have a defective phone.

2.) You are a troll.

I live in Santa Monica with a Promenade address and have for four years. I've never lost a call on the Promenade ever. I average 2000 minutes a month in useage. Again ... never have I ever lost or been unable to make or received a call. All my neighbors use T-Mobile. Surveys have shown that most celebrities in West Los Angeles use T-Mobile.

To claim that you can't make a call on the Promenade is just patent nonsense.
    06-02-08 06:00 PM
    If jd power has tmobile rated higher than att in every region of the country, doesn't that itself prove their ratings are bogus? Yes I have att so of course my point is absolutely biased.
    J.D. Power *AND* Consumer Report BOTH rate att/666 as the worst carrier in virtually every region of the country and have for years. In the latest ratings, I believe att/666 tied with Sprint/Nextel for worst in the Southern Region.
    06-02-08 06:04 PM
    "T claim that you can't make a call on the Promenade is just patent nonsense."

No...I think YOU are a bunch of nonsense. That's my experience. MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK IN SANTA MONICA; MY WIFE'S PHONE DOESN'T WORK IN SANTA MONICA; and that's the truth. So BUGGER OFF. YOU are the troll here. I'm just reporting a situation that is frustrating for me...and YOU ARE MAKING THIS SOMETHING PERSONAL. I take great exception to that. And from what I see in other threads, your officious intermeddling is NOTHING NEW.

If you have something C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-V-E to say, please contribute. But leave the little gossip mongering and name calling for another sandbox.
    06-02-08 09:49 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD