Anyone have a lot of movies that they have formatted already that they could send me?

I miss blackberryvids.com

08-09-08 01:31 PM
    Super is your friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 01:47 PM
    Anyone...?

08-09-08 02:36 PM
    Google, torrents, and super are all your friends, there's a certain bay with captain jack sparrow in it that comes to mind
    You can't send a 230 Meg
    File, 10 is as big as most go.
    GL

08-09-08 03:34 PM
    Well I meant in an email or something. Lol. Ill check those places out. Thanks.

08-09-08 03:44 PM
    Download the latest version of �Torrent (currently 2.02), check out their beginner's guide to learn what bit torrent is and how to use it and then go to a site like BTJunkie, ISOHunt or Demonoid to find some files you want. Then you can just use the guide in my signature or any other method to convert your files to play on your device. I also recommend running PeerBlock on you PC as well. It's much 'safer' to obtain movies over P2P than downloading them from a site like blackberryvids, videos4blackberry or any other 'direct download' web site. Not only can the site get busted, but all the MPAA or RIAA needs to do is examine the server logs and trace back the ip addresses to the people who downloaded files. Not good.

Nothing good is ever simple and easy, but if you take the time to educate yourself, these resources are more than enough to satisfy your video and audio needs.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by phantomsphan; 06-25-10 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Updated info and corrected links.
    08-09-08 04:58 PM

forget it then lol.
    08-09-08 05:30 PM

forget it then lol.
    Please don't take this wrong, but nobody could email you a movie even if they wanted to, they are too big. Phantom was very kind to offer you some valuable information, I would also be willing to walk you through getting your own movies from the net, it's very easy to overtax servers from sites like bb vids, because the overly kind owners are doing all of the dirty work. If you are going to pursue getting free entertainment from the net, at least take the time and responsibility to know what you are doing and learn how to protect yourself.

08-09-08 08:22 PM

forget it then lol.
    Sorry it took so long, but check out this:

http://videos4blackberry.info/wp/

08-22-08 05:31 AM
    Download the latest version of �Torrent (currently 1.8), check out their beginner's guide to learn what bit torrent is and how to use it and then go to a site like EZTV, ISOHunt or Demonoid to find some files you want. Then you can just use the guide in my signature or any other method to convert your files to play on your device. I also recommend running Peer Guardian on you PC as well. It's much 'safer' to obtain movies over P2P than downloading them from a site like blackberryvids, videos4blackberry or any other 'direct download' web site. Not only can the site get busted, but all the MPAA or RIAA needs to do is examine the server logs and trace back the ip addresses to the people who downloaded files. Not good.

Nothing good is ever simple and easy, but if you take the time to educate yourself, these resources are more than enough to satisfy your video and audio needs.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
    When i click on your sig links, it sends me back here..... whats up with that!?
    06-15-09 08:32 PM

forget it then lol.

Geez, are you going to take your toys and go home? How about you doing a search through the movie forums. People already gave you answers.
    06-15-09 10:31 PM
    Grow up!! Superdave has loaded tons of movies on here. Look for his post. Very simple to download. Nobody is going to load them on your phone and watch them for you.
    06-15-09 11:50 PM
    wow, this thread was necro'd from last August.
    A lot has changed since the OP started this one..
    06-16-09 07:41 AM
    When i click on your sig links, it sends me back here..... whats up with that!?
    Umm.. did you not read my post that you quoted in your reply? It tells you what programs to use to download movies and music, how those programs work, what sites you can use to find what you want and a program to install on your PC to help protect yourself. Were you looking for something different?
    06-16-09 09:31 AM
    Umm.. did you not read my post that you quoted in your reply? It tells you what programs to use to download movies and music, how those programs work, what sites you can use to find what you want and a program to install on your PC to help protect yourself. Were you looking for something different?
    i was saying what i said
    06-17-09 09:59 PM
    i was saying what i said
    Ummm... OK.
    06-18-09 07:37 AM
    just letting you know that your sig link aint workin
    06-19-09 06:54 PM
    just letting you know that your sig link aint workin
    I don't think you are understanding. If you clicked it and it took you my original post in this thread, then that is what it is supposed to do. It takes you to the the post that says:

Download the latest version of �Torrent (currently 1.8), check out their beginner's guide to learn what bit torrent is and how to use it and then go to a site like EZTV, ISOHunt or Demonoid to find some files you want. Then you can just use the guide in my signature or any other method to convert your files to play on your device. I also recommend running Peer Guardian on you PC as well. It's much 'safer' to obtain movies over P2P than downloading them from a site like blackberryvids, videos4blackberry or any other 'direct download' web site. Not only can the site get busted, but all the MPAA or RIAA needs to do is examine the server logs and trace back the ip addresses to the people who downloaded files. Not good.

If you click the link in my signature that says "Want Videos or Music for your Blackberry", this is exactly where it is supposed to be sending you.

Hope that clears it up.
    06-20-09 07:34 AM
    Outatime is right. Dave's Thread under the title>>> My First Movies post is where you'll be able to find lots of FREE Movie downloads. Im pretty sure you're familiar with converters. If in case some pop up as .Avi file you may need to convert them over to Mp4 for your BB. If you want any Free converters to use, you can also checkout my thread as well titled>>> Various Converters thread Link.
    Either way, most of us who have been signed up on this site are willing to assist in any way. Yea some times there may be a few loose cannons on here (Lol) but in any case, dont take them personal. Who knows, maybe they might've been kicked out of a alcohol & Drug rehab case or some thing or things didnt go too smooth with their drug court or theyre Parole officer just caught up with them & they got arrested & just got released and found out that they're old lady is with someone else & finally left their sorry *ss! Haa! Haa! Haaa! Never the less guy, just to kinda give you an idea that no one on here is the only one with a bad day or something. Man, what a Scenario that was. Lol! Take care & always.....Have a safe one.
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 07-06-09 at 04:42 AM.
    07-06-09 04:37 AM
    Can anyone help with putting movies on my storm without computer or tv shows I'm lost please
    09-01-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD