This thread will be constantly be updated by me. :-)

UPDATE: Please be patient with me. I will get Megaupload links up by tonight or tomorrow for all movies. I will continue to find both Rapidshare and Megaupload links to share.

Disclaimer: I don't take ownership of any videos uploaded here. I'm just sharing links I am able to access. If mods or anyone feel that I am violating any copyrights, please let me know and we will correct the situation.

Observe and Report

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    MEGAUPLOAD: Link

Star Trek 2009

Push

Taken

Valkyrie

Fired Up

Benjamin Button

X-Men: Orgins

Last edited by Johnni; 05-15-09 at 09:09 AM.
    05-13-09 02:24 PM
    Welcome to the threads Johnni...look forward to seeing what you have...I like the idea of reading the other threads as to not be constantly re-posting...it takes forever to upload sometimes !!!
    05-13-09 02:34 PM
    Welcome to the threads Johnni...look forward to seeing what you have...I like the idea of reading the other threads as to not be constantly re-posting...it takes forever to upload sometimes !!!
    Yeah bro. I tried 4 diff converters and I found one that is quick and pretty clear to me for the movies I do own. When you are a FT student and unemployed, I got too much time on my hands.
    Last edited by Johnni; 05-14-09 at 06:02 AM.
    05-13-09 02:47 PM
    First link is shared. Download away. More coming as we speak.
    Last edited by Johnni; 05-14-09 at 06:02 AM.
    05-13-09 04:57 PM
    thanx johnni for the movies. What converter do you use if i get one then i can also post movies for everyone.
    05-13-09 08:26 PM
    thanx johnni for the movies. What converter do you use if i get one then i can also post movies for everyone.
    I use something I found on Google called "Blackberry Video Converter". LOL. I know it sounds so generic but its free and it does the trick. Its also pretty fast as well. What takes forever is the uploading and even with 20MB cable internet, uploading 2x a time is pretty slow. LOL.
    05-13-09 08:45 PM
    so i have never done this before so how do i rip the dvd to put it on the converter so i can upload
    05-13-09 09:01 PM
    Good look for the movies. Im D/L Taken right now. Been wanting to see it. Thanks for the flick.
    05-13-09 10:43 PM
    why are your movies formated in rar. and we have to pay for your movies why not free?
    05-13-09 10:53 PM
    do you have
    Schindler's List?
    05-13-09 10:56 PM
    nevermind bro my bad your flicks are free but i still cant see why your movies in rar format why not avi or mp4?
    05-13-09 10:57 PM
    so i have never done this before so how do i rip the dvd to put it on the converter so i can upload
    To rip a DVD I use a program called magicdvdripper and last I checked you can get the demo at Magic DVD Ripper - rip DVD to hard drive or blank DVD depending on the speed of your computer and the format you choose to rip the DVD in will all be factors on the time it takes. It uses several common formats like MP4 wmv avi and so on. It will also bypass the new anti copy protection on new dvds. You know the ones with the symbol on the back with 2 dvds with the x threw it. Using other DVD ripping programs on dvds with this protection may erase the actual DVD and not rip it at all to boot, leaving you with no DVD at all (which is a real kick in the pants). Now I know it rips in MP4 format and I'm pretty sure that's what BB's use so your golden. But a program that converts to MP4 format and is totally free is videora ipod converter, I recommend this because it is relatively fast and comes with a youtube downloader that will download from youtube in MP4 format enabling you to get all of your favorite youtube clips on your phone.

Hope that helped you. Any other questions I can try and answer for you. My pin: 30224658 incase you get the software and need a walkthrew of it.

Sincerely: Jeremy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 11:19 PM
    I was wondering if either of the three formats saves on memory, avi, mp4 or wmv? any ideas?
    05-14-09 12:31 AM
    why are your movies formated in rar. and we have to pay for your movies why not free?
    The movies are in .rar archive, similiar to .zip. You can easily get a extractor free from winrar which also does zip. With the economy nowadays, every space counts! So download the file, extract it to desktop or wherever, than the .mp4 file is there. You just drag and drop to your phone.

Rapidshare is similiar to Megaupload. It is up to you whether you want to download free or via premium.

I was wondering if either of the three formats saves on memory, avi, mp4 or wmv? any ideas?
    I converted according to best BB standards via the converter. AVI is too big of a file, well not really but still pretty big when most people are on 2GB-16GB cards. MP4 was the best recommendations for quality and file size. WMV is good but video quality is not that great.
    Last edited by Johnni; 05-14-09 at 06:03 AM.
    05-14-09 05:51 AM
    To rip a DVD I use a program called magicdvdripper and last I checked you can get the demo at Magic DVD Ripper - rip DVD to hard drive or blank DVD depending on the speed of your computer and the format you choose to rip the DVD in will all be factors on the time it takes. It uses several common formats like MP4 wmv avi and so on. It will also bypass the new anti copy protection on new dvds. You know the ones with the symbol on the back with 2 dvds with the x threw it. Using other DVD ripping programs on dvds with this protection may erase the actual DVD and not rip it at all to boot, leaving you with no DVD at all (which is a real kick in the pants). Now I know it rips in MP4 format and I'm pretty sure that's what BB's use so your golden. But a program that converts to MP4 format and is totally free is videora ipod converter, I recommend this because it is relatively fast and comes with a youtube downloader that will download from youtube in MP4 format enabling you to get all of your favorite youtube clips on your phone.

Hope that helped you. Any other questions I can try and answer for you. My pin: 30224658 incase you get the software and need a walkthrew of it.

Sincerely: Jeremy

Thank you.
    05-14-09 05:52 AM
    No problem. I'm glad to help with stuff I know about. I may get a tad wordy in the process so bear with me.

05-14-09 06:43 AM
    Is their anyway you can split Valkayrie into two files so it can be downloaded without a premium account? Thanks
    05-14-09 08:46 AM
    Yeah, it seems you need to pay for a premium account to get any of these. Maybe Megaupload would be a better location?
    05-14-09 09:22 AM
    I will try to see if I can get megaupload links.
    05-14-09 10:51 AM
    thank you for sharing. i am downloading observe and report now.
    05-14-09 01:53 PM
    I'm assuming most of the newer movies are Cam versions right?

What about Push?

Thanks for the movies
    05-14-09 03:55 PM
    They are ts xvid versions. Push is a dvd screener.
    05-14-09 04:18 PM
    dope. thanks man
    05-14-09 06:41 PM
    any chance of team america world police?
    05-15-09 08:21 AM
    any chance of team america world police?
    Team America- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    05-15-09 11:37 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD