Just saw this on App World, has anyone used it yet? It doesn't have a trial and I want to know if it works before I buy it. They dont have anything about it at thier website.

appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3427
    09-30-09 02:41 PM
    There is a trial version which I'm currently running available at

h t t p :/ / aerize . com / m/ from your blackberry browser.

It does seem to work for google maps and the google mobile app.

There's also an option that allows to add other applications which I can't seem to get working for gmail at all. If anyone has any ideas I'd like to hear them.
    10-01-09 01:37 PM
    Hi i am a newbie on Blackberry and have also discovered this app , but i cannot get it working for gmail, i have changed the host name sometimes to mail.google.com, but still the error exists , so some help will be very much apreciated......
    10-01-09 02:45 PM
    yep, this worked on google maps on my phone too
    10-03-09 12:37 AM
    Hi everyone, I found a connection string for Tmobile 2 go prepaid that works. It enables all of the apps to work over the tzones data connection for free!

Simply edit the connection, then change the format to:

http : //<HOST><PORT><URI>#tmobile;Device Side=true;ConnectionSetup=delayed;ConnectionUID=WA P2 trans

there should NOT be a space before or after the :
    10-05-09 03:31 PM
    Any updates on this program? It could be very useful to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 07:51 PM
    i tried everything to get the trial version and it wasnt there both from my browser and computer, went to there web site and the app wasnt there. i did see the app at app world and they also had the link but it wasnt there???? I got it and trying now
    Last edited by tcamshafter; 10-05-09 at 08:54 PM.
    10-05-09 08:49 PM
    Hi everyone, I found a connection string for Tmobile 2 go prepaid that works. It enables all of the apps to work over the tzones data connection for free!

http : //<HOST><PORT><URI>#tmobile;Device Side=true;ConnectionSetup=delayed;ConnectionUID=WA P2 trans

Is that for WIFIx and does Google Voice work with that also?
    10-06-09 07:15 PM
    ok purchased wifix and its pretty cool,playing around with a 8320 with NO sim using wifi only. i am able to use bb maps now so pretty cool and i was alo able to download yahoo go! which is pretty cool also. i still cant figure how to use the app yahoo messenger, i can sign into yahoo and do it that way, but not as good as the app going to download google maps now and see how it works..
    10-06-09 08:26 PM
    ok purchased wifix and its pretty cool,playing around with a 8320 with NO sim using wifi only. i am able to use bb maps now so pretty cool and i was alo able to download yahoo go! which is pretty cool also. i still cant figure how to use the app yahoo messenger, i can sign into yahoo and do it that way, but not as good as the app going to download google maps now and see how it works..
    does facebook, msn messenger, gmail work on it?
    Im facing a problem here which ive posted but ive not got ny reply..maybe you could provide further guidance. thanks
    here is the link to my thread(the one with my problem mentioned)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/aer...roblem-331317/
    10-06-09 11:43 PM
    ^^^I read elsewhere there's something in the way the facebook website is coded that doesn't allow this app to work with it. Sorry homie.

Now I have a question, and probably a bad one, but I have and 8330 (you can read that as no wifi) so would this app do anything for me?
    10-14-09 07:58 PM
    ^^^I read elsewhere there's something in the way the facebook website is coded that doesn't allow this app to work with it. Sorry homie.

Now I have a question, and probably a bad one, but I have and 8330 (you can read that as no wifi) so would this app do anything for me?
    nopes...this program is for wifi enabled phones..without data plan.
    10-25-09 11:39 PM
    anyone got this working on a Storm running the new OS 5.0?
    Mine seems to be dead since the OS install
    10-28-09 07:46 PM
    did anyone got msn live messenger worked ?
    10-29-09 01:56 PM
    It seems that you can't obtain WiFix without an OTA download. I don't have/want a data plan but want to use my BB at home and other Hotspots. Aerize says 'that's the only way to get the app'. Anyone know where else it might be had? I don't expect to get it for free but want to sideload and not have to buy a short term data plan.
    thanks
    11-05-09 10:11 AM
    Thanks Rocket07 for the website !
    12-29-09 02:52 AM
    Recently started using Aerize wifix. At first I was disappointed because I could only use Blackberry maps and google mobile (not including google maps, or gmail) over wifi. I recently got a fix from aerize for google maps. go to aerize wifi, highlight google maps, press the blackberry button, choose edit, choose add host, enter Mobilemaps.clients.google.com, reboot using quick pull or just pull the battery. Once reset google maps should now work. hope this fixes any problems you are encountering.
    01-09-10 10:06 AM
    02-07-10 09:48 PM
    Do you still get charged for data usage? I have read that google maps, or really any maps program uses a lot of data which can get expensive fast. Also, I have a pearl 8120. Will this program work on it? Thanks
    07-28-10 02:46 PM
    snaptu works with host name: dmg2.snaptu.com
    enjoy!
    07-29-10 11:08 PM
    snapt2 works with what? Instead of Aerize? is if free? thanks
    07-30-10 09:41 AM

How do you specifically edit the connection with a BB 8320 Curve from T-MO? I'm kinda new at this....Thanks!
    05-06-11 04:00 PM
    how to make it work with google sync?
    Last edited by Alexmam; 07-18-11 at 10:36 AM.
    06-01-11 03:50 AM
    pls can any one get me key for aerize wifix 2.0? my pin number is 2A169D82
    11-18-13 12:00 AM
    plz can any 1 get me key for aerize wifix 2.001 my pin is 29449040
    06-05-14 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD