Kevin posted it on the blog thought I would throw it up here. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Please let me know. You can read the blog post here.

Blog
    Mac User Love: Get the CrackBerry.com Widget! | CrackBerry.com

Front Image---On the front you can switch between Blog, Forums, New Acc., Best selling Software, Updated Software, Mac Forums, Twitter RSS and Podcast RSS, also added a refresh button

Rear Image---On the Back change the Article Length and images on or off, Max Age of post and how many articles to view

****UPDATE****
    Added
    Mac Forums RSS
    Twitter RSS
    Podcast RSS
    Refresh Button on bottom
    on back added two drop downs to change Max Age and Max Articles

Use Crackberry.wdgt.zip for OS X 10.5.0 and up and Crack.zip for 10.4.x (Backward-Compatible)
    Last edited by sechler; 10-03-09 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Hopefully fixed support for 10.4.x
    09-28-09 06:38 PM
    I'm adding a refresh button and trying to add a menu on the back to change how many days and how many articles you see. Just trying to get the code down to finish that up.
    09-29-09 09:42 AM
    Its pretty nice man, good job!
    09-29-09 02:09 PM

Blog
    Mac User Love: Get the CrackBerry.com Widget! | CrackBerry.com

Front Image---On the front you can switch between Blog, Forums, New Acc., Best selling Software, Updated Software
    http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...idgetFront.png

Rear Image---On the Back change the Article Length and images on or off.
    http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...WidgetBack.png

Download
    http://images.crackberry.com/files/s...berry.wdgt.zip
    links for those who are too lazy
    09-29-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks DKatri!
    09-29-09 04:57 PM
    RE:
    By: sechler | Date: Tue, 09/29/2009 - 17:09
    OS 10.4.3 is the minimum if you need further then that let me know. I have been running Snow Leopard and no problems. I don't know what other have been running.

Sechler-

I'm running OS 10.4.11, just checked and still invisible.
    09-29-09 06:39 PM
    great widget!!
    09-29-09 07:14 PM
    RE:
    By: sechler | Date: Tue, 09/29/2009 - 17:09
    OS 10.4.3 is the minimum if you need further then that let me know. I have been running Snow Leopard and no problems. I don't know what other have been running.

Sechler-

I'm running OS 10.4.11, just checked and still invisible.
    Try the one up top Crackberry(bw).zip. I don't know why it would do that. Haven't heard from anyone else about it. Kevin tried the first one before this one was released and he hasn't said anything about either of them.
    Last edited by sechler; 09-29-09 at 09:23 PM.
    09-29-09 07:58 PM
    Deleted the original widget and downloaded and installed the Crackberry(bw).zip file, same thing. Oh well, thanks for the help.
    09-29-09 10:51 PM
    Deleted the original widget and downloaded and installed the Crackberry(bw).zip file, same thing. Oh well, thanks for the help.
    I'm sorry don't know why this is happening. Haven't heard problems from anyone else. Will keep looking into it. Again sorry.
    09-29-09 11:14 PM
    Wish I could do a screen shot but literally there is nothing to show. The only time the widget is visible for a second is when you add the widget from the "manage widget" button. As you select the widget it briefly appears, after that the only visible option is the "X" to close/minimize the widget.
    09-29-09 11:33 PM
    Wish I could do a screen shot but literally there is nothing to show. The only time the widget is visible for a second is when you add the widget from the "manage widget" button. As you select the widget it briefly appears, after that the only visible option is the "X" to close/minimize the widget.
    Try command+shift+3 to take screen shot. Works on Leopard and Snow
    09-29-09 11:36 PM
    Sechler-

I haven't logged into CB in a while so I apologize for the late reply. I did download the file and installed it and it only shows the CB logo and white background but no data was visible (no info from CB). I appreciate your work on this but I'd hate for you to spend more time on this. I can easily just keep a tab open for CB, it won't kill me. Again, thanks for all your help.

As a new user of CB I couldn't respond via PM.
    10-05-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD