I have too many apps on my phone! It is full, so I cannot download anymore! I think I remember seeing an app that allows you to put apps on your media card instead of the internal memory.... Does this exist? Anyone seen this or know what it's called? Thanks a ton! I need more apps!!!
    01-26-09 01:09 AM
    So, I looked for this app for a total of about 2 hours today before posting this. Then 10 minutes after I post this thread I find Aerize Card Loader 2008! Exactly what I was looking for. I feel a fool....
    01-26-09 01:27 AM
    At least you looked, and you ended up finding what you needed.
    01-26-09 08:29 AM
    glad you were able to find what you needed!

i have never come anywhere near filling up my bb. i have the curve now with over 50 of free space!
    01-26-09 08:31 AM
    interested to read about your experience. Previous reactions to it have not been all that positive.
    01-26-09 10:19 AM
    If I'm not mistaken, this app only allows you to store your apps on your media card, so you can install off the media card to your device memory. i.e. you cannot install apps TO your media card, your apps will still take up device memory space, so not sure that this will work.

To my knowledge there is no way to install any apps to your media card.
    01-26-09 11:33 AM
    but it will give you the option to load and unload apps as needed. The downside to it would be the apps that you have to register before you can use them. i.e. beamberry, docs to go...
    01-27-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD