Thanks to everyone here for answering all my previous questions, you guys were great! Everyting works perfectly except the Calendar. It sync's fine to outlook, and shows a reminder icon, but does not giv eme any kind of reminder 15 minutes before the appt (Which is the default). Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!
    B-
    06-10-07 01:14 PM
    This has been a problem with the new BIS 2.3 that rolled out a few weeks ago. The workaround solution was to delete the CICAL service books. However, but doing this, you will not have the option to send meeting requests anymore, but you do get your calendar reminders working again.
    06-10-07 01:49 PM
    That worked, and I did get the messages to start showing up on the alerts, but they are silent. I dug around but didnt see any way to activate any type of sound alert. Did I overlook something? Thanks again!
    06-10-07 04:39 PM
    The search button is your friend...

Go to profiles / normal / edit / and edit notifications settings for various items...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-07 06:48 PM
    How do you delete the CICAL Service books? I'm having the same problem. I cannot get my calendar reminders to pop up on the screen on my phone.

Thanks for your help!
    06-13-07 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD