Anybody know if it exist just like the crackberry launcher. It would be cool if there's one for you tube.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 02:20 AM
    Specifically...here for others from the same person...here
    10-30-08 02:21 AM
    Thanks for the fast reply bla1ze. I already installed and its freak'n bad ***.

10-30-08 02:26 AM
    ima get that too
    10-30-08 07:43 AM
    Kewl.. thx from me too.
    10-30-08 09:27 AM
    how the heck i get it to my BB
    10-30-08 12:25 PM
    E-mail yourself the link...
    10-30-08 12:26 PM
    ok i'll try that
    10-30-08 12:42 PM
    duhhh why didnt i think of this before and it works i got the best BB in The Metro Detroit Area and now to send it off to get painted
    thanks for the info
    10-30-08 12:46 PM
    sweeet. this is sharp
    11-08-08 09:26 AM
    Thanks blaze ur the best!

11-08-08 10:04 AM
    I have the iPhone and never use Youtube. Funny thing is everyone I know with an iPhone doesn't either, but those who don't have one always want to use Youtube on everyone else's iPhones. Go figure.

I don't think there is a need for an application. There are plenty of workarounds like the one posted by Bla1ze.

Google and Apple are good partners and hence why they have Maps (based off of Gmaps) and Youtube. Google search is on every phone including cheap nokias.
    11-08-08 09:30 PM
    I e-mailed a few different ones to myself and opened attachments and told it to download and and comes up and said download failed and I look at details and it says 907 invalid cod file not found.Any one know what to do on this situation???
    Last edited by wish_23_23; 11-09-08 at 01:15 PM.
    11-09-08 11:30 AM
    Email the entire link and scroll down on your BB to the one you want.. maybe try it that way
    11-09-08 11:32 AM
    i will try it
    11-09-08 12:18 PM
    That doesn't work because you save the icon like he had above and attach in your e-mail and try to open and download and it fails
    11-09-08 01:18 PM
    You dont save anything, simply email the link to yourself, when yu get the email, open, click on the link, the page will open, scroll down to what you want, click on that and follow instructions, there is no saving of anything. I just did it, again, I have had launchers from this site on my BB for a while now.

Dont save it, dont attach it, copy and paste link and send to yourself
    11-09-08 01:35 PM
    When you click on the list that bl1aze has up I wanted ebay,paypal,and youtube and I click the link and it says find or save and I save it and then went to my e-mail to compose and added attachments and got them from my documents where I saved them first and sent the e-mail off and I opened the email up and showed three attachents I clicked on one and says open attachment and I clicked and comes up with another screen says youtube and size 5.3kb and gives description about it saying places icon on etc... and then has a empty box to check saying set application permissions I have not checked and says downloading and comes up with error and then even checked the box and then says youtube is requesting changes to its application control permissions and then clicked view and went through and allowed everting and still download comes up failed???????????????
    11-09-08 02:16 PM
    Go to your BlackBerry browser/Go to Options/Go to Browser Configuration/Scroll down Make sure that: Emulation mode: BlackBerry. Also Show Images: On WML & HTML Pages. Everything should be ckecked.

11-09-08 02:37 PM
    Specifically...here for others from the same person...here
    Very cool, thanks!!!
    11-09-08 02:41 PM
    All is good and still nothing
    11-09-08 02:55 PM
    It sounds like you are trying to download the file on your computer and then you are sending the file that you downloaded to your phone by email.

That won't work.

You need to go to the link on your Curve and then download the file.

Try copying the whole link into your email and then open it in the browse on your phone and then click on the ones you want.

Astrient Labs - J2ME
    Last edited by Motorcycle Mama; 11-09-08 at 03:46 PM.
    11-09-08 03:44 PM
    Again, DO NOT save anything to your computer, copy the link and email to yourself, access from your blackberry. The ONLY thing you do on your PC, is copy the link, then email to yourself. Thats it, do not save
    11-09-08 03:53 PM
    No I am not trying to download it on my computer I just put the link in the email and tried to open it on my phone and download but it says download failed when I try to download
    11-09-08 03:55 PM
    When you click on the list that bl1aze has up I wanted ebay,paypal,and youtube and I click the link and it says find or save and I save it and then went to my e-mail to compose and added attachments and got them from my documents where I saved them first and sent the e-mail off and I opened the email up and showed three attachents I clicked on one and says open attachment and I clicked and comes up with another screen says youtube and size 5.3kb and gives description about it saying places icon on etc... and then has a empty box to check saying set application permissions I have not checked and says downloading and comes up with error and then even checked the box and then says youtube is requesting changes to its application control permissions and then clicked view and went through and allowed everting and still download comes up failed???????????????
    Thats what it sounded like you were doing from this post.

For some reason, you are making it harder than what it is to get it, its simply, copy, paste to email, open email on blackberry, click link, that page will load, click on link, it will go to the download screen. Download.

Do you have a data plan?
    11-09-08 03:58 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD