I downloaded and installed youmail on my Storm and my husband wants it on his Curve. I downloaded it and installed it on his Curve and set the settings but everytime I call his phone I still get the Sprint original voice mail message. I didn't have to do anything special for the Storm as youmail just started to take over my voice mail.
    Any ideas?

Thank you,
    MrsStraty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 04:57 AM
    I didnt mess with it to much because so much stuff to setup but i believe i read with sprint u need to call them and have them change something Ive been wanting to play with it again but havent felt like sitting down and figuring everything out
    06-04-09 10:29 AM
    The only way to use it with sprint is to have call forwarding no answer set to youmail's number and sprint charges 20cents a min. for it. They won't allow you to redirect from their voicemail system without a charge. Many have tried.
    06-04-09 10:46 AM
    The only way to use it with sprint is to have call forwarding no answer set to youmail's number and sprint charges 20cents a min. for it. They won't allow you to redirect from their voicemail system without a charge. Many have tried.
    You can signup for YouMail plus and you dont have to pay 20cents
    06-04-09 10:48 AM
    Is this True? Anyone know for sure?
    06-05-09 03:58 PM
    I know for sure but the only catch is you have to pay the 4.99 monthly fee to YouMail to have a Plus account do a google search of YouMail Plus
    06-05-09 10:10 PM
    Not at all true. Sprint charges $.20/minute for every forwarded call. Period.
    06-08-09 11:39 AM
    It is true you mail plus your not using call forqwarding

06-08-09 11:46 AM
    Sprint does charge $.20 per forwarded call. They add up fast. I found out fast after one month. Then I dropped the call forwarding.

06-08-09 11:47 AM
    It is true you mail plus your not using call forqwarding

Post a link, otherwise you are still wrong. Grab-It is the service that doesn't need call forwarding but only checks your voicemail 3x/day - not enough.
    06-08-09 11:49 AM
    You mail plus look it up it was made for those who get charged for forwarding youmail plus supposaly it's kind of hard to get srtup because to my understanding you have to call sprint and maker them change the voicemail number to the you mail one instead of forwarding

06-08-09 11:50 AM
    When I get home tonight I'll post the link for it it's kind of hard to find you have to sign up and then go into addons or services or something and then you'll see it and it explains it

06-08-09 01:31 PM
    Alright I was wrong for the name it isn't YouMail Plus it is YouMail Grab-It it suposaly dials your carriers voicemail # and retrieves your messages. It costs 1.99 a month. Here is a link to berry review where they talk about it YouMail Adds Slick New Grab-It Premium Service – Picks Up Your Voicemails From Your Carrier | BerryReview.com �
    06-08-09 07:18 PM
    Here's YouMail Grab It FAQ page YouMail - Featured Channels

06-08-09 08:21 PM
    I know that you were wrong. That's why I said it and why I corrected you.
    06-09-09 03:58 AM
    Sprint charges .20 a call even if you have them change the VM # in their system

06-09-09 04:24 AM

Um, try reading the thread next time.
    06-09-09 04:32 AM

Try reading the articles i posted
    06-09-09 10:42 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone gotten youmail to work with the boost mobile blackberry 8330
    08-23-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD