Hello i would like to know where i can get a new complete housing for my Curve 8310 (Black, white or yellow case w. black trackball), i have checked at Ebay (but i dont want to import if from china or other country), i have also seen on Amazon but they dont have the cool colors lol... So please, if anyone out there could help me!!!
    02-28-09 05:34 PM
    You can check cnn.cn for normal provider colors, but you color selection seems custom, might want to check Becky's custom cases on here or check Colorware they have custom painted ones, a bit pricey but worth it.
    02-28-09 05:40 PM
    I was just surfing cnn.cn and from what I have heard from others they seem to be pretty good to deal with
    Hope this help
    02-28-09 05:41 PM
    Check on Ebay again i found a few lately right here in the USA and i am excited to get mine, going purple! so excited. Also Try just google'ing!
    02-28-09 09:22 PM
    I bought a used silver full housing from eBay--everythingblackberry was the seller. It was $18.50 or Best Offer and it was actually in really nice condition for the price and being advertised as only good condition.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read your full post. Most usa sellers won't have those colors you're looking for. Have you looked at becky mae housings? Just google "becky mae blackberry." It should come up. She can even do custom paint jobs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by filipinoy973; 02-28-09 at 10:22 PM.
    02-28-09 10:19 PM
    02-28-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD