Okay so I just recently got a Curve w/ Verizon. Before this I had an LG Dare and before that a Chocolate. I am used to setting the phone to where it vibrates and rings when I recieve a call, but for the Curve all I can end up doing is having it vibrate, and then a like second pause, and then a ringtone.

Is there a way to have the vibration and ringtone go off at the same time like previously mentioned phones?
    03-09-09 10:41 PM
    Visit the crackberry store and you can get vibandring or you can download buzzme. Buzzme is free. The blackberry does not vibe and ring at the same time by default.....

VibAndRing - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    03-09-09 10:45 PM
    Search for an application called BuzzMe in the Storm forum. It is a free app that will let you do what you are asking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Someone on the forums said something about BUZZME which does a simultaneous ring and vibrate, its an OTA download to the phone
    Here's the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/buzz-me-143829/

03-09-09 10:48 PM
    Ok I downloaded Buzz Me onto my comp but I do not know how to install this onto my Curve. I opened the desktop manager and it won't support the .jad file. ??
    03-09-09 11:02 PM
    You need to use your BB browser from your phone to download the BuzzMe app. It is an OTA (Over The Air) install.

03-09-09 11:08 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com no www in front for the mobile site.

03-09-09 11:08 PM
    Easiest way I have found to do things like this is it copy the link in question (rt click copy link) then just email that link to the BB from a home email (PC) then just open the email and hit the link and proceed with the download and install.

Pretty handy for themes, apps etc....
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-09-09 at 11:30 PM.
    03-09-09 11:25 PM
    Awesome. Thank you.

03-09-09 11:27 PM
    You can also search for BBLight. The newest version also has the vib and ring feature. This app I use to keep the back light on when attached to a charger, primarily the car charger.

BBLight v1.95 – Free Backlight App Adds Vibe And Ring Functionality | BerryReview.com �
    There's a link for an OTA download on this website.
    03-10-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD