Hi I was just wondering if the sprint curve is a different size than the other curves. I tried to order the pink housing from cnn.cn and it lists the other curves as compatible but not the 8330. I was just wondering if anyone knew why. Thanks
    07-26-08 08:52 PM
    The Sprint Curve does have a different housing. I noticed this when going into the store and playing with it. I think it's around the menu key were it differs, not really the other parts of the device. I didn't play with it much, but that was my observation.
    07-26-08 08:56 PM
    Thanks, I just assumed they were all the same. I was going to take a chance and order it so you saved me some aggrevation
    07-26-08 09:00 PM
    The LED indicator is also in a different place.
    07-26-08 09:08 PM
    Thanks, I just assumed they were all the same. I was going to take a chance and order it so you saved me some aggrevation

No problem.... always remember to check with CB first... hehe.
    07-26-08 09:09 PM
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I was about to order the housing but, before I did, I emailed them and asked before ordering. Luckily they reply within a good amount of time but I was told that the internals are slightly different as far as where the screws are located as well as the placement of the screen and the notification light...
    07-28-08 08:22 PM
    The housing is for sure different. I actually like the 8330 a lot more than the other curves. It looks a lot cleaner. Notice how it's different around the top by the ear speaker
    07-28-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD