Hello,

I am able to play music on my 8330 through my car stereo, but when I do so, I get a pause with static between songs. The songs sounds great though.

Not a big deal, but anyone know of anything I can do to get rid of the noisy lag between tracks?
    07-23-08 09:15 PM
    Hello,

I am able to play music on my 8330 through my car stereo, but when I do so, I get a pause with static between songs. The songs sounds great though.

Not a big deal, but anyone know of anything I can do to get rid of the noisy lag between tracks?
    Don't know about the pause but the static is data transfering. That is common.
    07-23-08 09:19 PM
    how do you get the music, do you need a special cable?
    07-23-08 09:55 PM
    Either an aux input on your cars head unit or an FM converter
    07-23-08 09:57 PM
    I do use a cable - the same one that I use to hook my Ipod up. The cable attaches to the headset jack on the Blackberry, and I can then plug it into a jack in the car.

Just one of those things that will drive me crazy until I figure it out. Especially since I am taking a long car trip on Friday.

I am wondering if I have the volume too high on the Blackberry.
    07-23-08 09:59 PM
    I get this too, I just never payed much attention to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 10:04 PM
    I also experience that same frustration with the popping noise when switching between tracks on my curve using an aux connection in my car. I don't care for ipods all that much but they are the best mp3 player out there. I'm trying to do away with mine and using media sync with my curve I'm close. I was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of that popping noise?

Also does anyone know if you have an aftermarket headunit with a usb port if you can plug in your blackberry via usb and control it with the head unit as you would a thumb drive? If yes will calls still come thru or will using the blackberry in mass storage mode turn off data services?
    08-02-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD