You know how the palm desktop you can view your contacts and delete or add some where can i find the contact list for the bb?
    10-19-08 08:48 AM
    You should be syncing your BB device with outlook or you can also set sync with Yahoo or Gmail. To sync with outlook you should be usung the desktop manager software that came with your device. If so contacts will be in outlook.
    10-19-08 09:06 AM
    I don't have outlook does that mean i have to do all of them manually?
    10-19-08 09:25 AM
    I would highly reccommend getting it. In the desktop manager you can run switch device wizard and see if this works for you. Blackberries as a whole will sync with outlook.
    10-19-08 09:31 AM
    Also there is some type of functionality on the DM where u can plug both handsets into the USB drives and get numbers stored on the Palm and transferred to the Berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:07 AM
    +1 for Outlook. Works great when it comes to syncing and DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:41 AM
    I believe you can use the Desktop Manager to "Switch Devices" which would transfer your contacts from your Palm Device to your BB!
    10-19-08 10:43 AM
    Well my Palm was a non phone device with all my contacts. So, I wanted to take the opportunity to clean up the data. I'm pretty handy with excel for mailing lists etc so I exported my palm data to excel, ie in Text delimited or CSV (don't remember now). Tidy'd up my data in the columns... imported them into outlook... once in outlook I had a few duplicates which I manually merged and or deleted etc. Then a sync to my BB. Worked well

10-19-08 11:04 AM
    I used the switch device wizard to transfer all my contacts and now I syncronize with Yahoo! using Desktop Manager. I log into Yahoo mail to edit my contacts and appointments.
    10-19-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD