I just had to replace my 2 week old Curve. On my old one, there was an icon for SMS messages, along with an icon for all messages. On this new one, there is only the icon for all messages. I don't want to sort through emails and missed calls just to try to get to my text messages. How do I seperate them all? Where did the SMS icon go??
    07-31-09 07:26 PM
    Message folder, bb key, options, general options, scroll to Email and SMS inboxes, change to seperate, save.

AS for the call logs

Open the call log, menu key, options, call logging, I have mine set to none, you still get notified of the missed calls but they wont show in your messages, or you can customize to how youw ant it.
    07-31-09 07:38 PM
    open up the messages folder and click the bb button to go to options and the general options andthen scroll down to sms and email inboxes and change it to separate
    07-31-09 07:39 PM
    Oh my gosh, thank you!! That was driving me crazy!
    07-31-09 08:09 PM
    Thank you and thank god there are people out there that know this blackberry like that back of their hand
    12-13-09 11:33 AM
    I'm having the problem of my icon disappearing after I installed the app Pocket Informant. I did what you guys suggested and my emails & sms are separated. Now what? Sorry if this double posted, my computer is having some issues posting to this forum tonight. Thanks for any suggestions.
    02-14-10 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD