I am new to my BB. I have an 8300 Curve, and being a Minister I need to keep mileage records. Is there a fairly inexpensive or maybe even free app that can do this? I used to use doc to go on my palm, but until Data viz releases it for the BB I am without a way to keep mileage. Let me know

Thanks,
    Gary <><
    01-12-08 11:13 AM
    I am using mForm to do this. Though it isn't free, it is a great app. This app is not solely for tracking mileage, but for anything that you want to keep track of. The nice thing about this app, you can create forms that's tailored to your needs -- whatever information that you want to keep track of.

As for free apps, why don't you go to Mobile Software &amp; Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango and check what applications are available. You can start there.
    01-12-08 11:20 AM
    Don't know about a free app yet but I found this yesterday browsing around the Blackberry website. MileageTracker Pro - Synchronized Wireless device and Web Mileage Tracking Software Solution

Does have a free 30 day trial and then $29.90 per yer subscription.
    01-12-08 11:20 AM
    I track my MPG with MileageMeter. Calculates mileage for every refill and has some nice statistics like overall MPG, fuel cost per mile, most miles with one tank, etc... Price is USD 3.95. You can get it here or a free trial version here
    10-27-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD