Hey all!!!

i just couldn't resist posting these pics of my super cute BlushBerry!!! I just got it back from ColorWare last night, (I've never been soooo excited to see a FedEx box in my life....) I decided to just go all out and Blush the whole thing out. I would definitely recommend everyone who was thinking about getting there's done to just do it!!!!!!! ColorWare is amazing; their service is awesome and the Rapid Return option is super quick!

08-30-08 09:30 PM
    I love it!!!!!!
    08-30-08 09:34 PM
    Looks great. Blush seems to be a popular color!
    08-30-08 09:38 PM
    Nice. That is the best looking pink anyone has ever posted.
    08-30-08 09:55 PM
    I must say, it does look pretty good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 09:58 PM
    I'm so tempted to send my Curve in and get the Prowler color
    08-30-08 10:11 PM
    So pretty... I love it!
    08-30-08 10:15 PM
    That is one nice looking berry - excellent color choice!
    08-30-08 10:33 PM
    very nice, I like the solid color scheme, pimp on!! lol
    08-30-08 10:39 PM
    Hey all!!!

i just couldn't resist posting these pics of my super cute BlushBerry!!! I just got it back from ColorWare last night, (I've never been soooo excited to see a FedEx box in my life....) I decided to just go all out and Blush the whole thing out. I would definitely recommend everyone who was thinking about getting there's done to just do it!!!!!!! ColorWare is amazing; their service is awesome and the Rapid Return option is super quick!

WOW that is beautiful. One reason I did not like the new pink berry is becuase the entire phone was not pink----this is great. I would get mine painted but I have had it less than a month and have spent so much already-----downloads, cases, skins---hubby will have a fit, plus I cant imagine being without it for as long as it would take. Once again this is beautiful!
    08-30-08 10:48 PM
    Very pretty, LOVE the color!!!
    08-30-08 10:52 PM
    im a dude and i think thats a pretty nice color, even better than the rim pink one.

of course i wouldn't do that to my curve.. but a for a girl, its pretty nice
    08-30-08 10:56 PM
    I'm thinking about having Becky do mine all white! I think hers look just as good and for less!
    08-30-08 11:08 PM
    WOW that is beautiful. One reason I did not like the new pink berry is becuase the entire phone was not pink----this is great. I would get mine painted but I have had it less than a month and have spent so much already-----downloads, cases, skins---hubby will have a fit, plus I cant imagine being without it for as long as it would take. Once again this is beautiful!
    I know what you mean!!! I've had this curve since Feb, so I had gotten over the initial shock of how much i spent on it with accessories and software. Their rapid return service is so fast that you really won't be without it for more then a couple days.
    08-30-08 11:18 PM
    I'm so tempted to send my Curve in and get the Prowler color
    The Prowler color is hot!!!!!! It looks like a midnight purple and the cool thing about the metallic colors, is that they're not tacky, overly sparkled colors. They just give the color an extra boost. I'm truly a girly girl, so i had just had to get the Blush, but all of ColorWare's colors are sick!!!!
    08-30-08 11:19 PM
    I love the way it looks with it all the same color!! Very slick!!
    08-30-08 11:25 PM
    What a great color! The blush is different then the pink. That is very nice. Good choice!
    08-30-08 11:27 PM
    It's funny, I've never liked pink much and now I have a pink curve, a pink blossom theme and I love that blush color! I can even see myself picking that.

Although the Prowler is awesome too and I LOVE the orange.
    08-30-08 11:42 PM
    gasp its so expensive thought
    08-31-08 12:02 AM
    I love it! I need the info on the site, want to get mine done! Looks amazing!
    Last edited by brandym77; 08-31-08 at 12:35 AM. Reason: wasnt finished and hit post
    08-31-08 12:29 AM
    cute. I don't like how they tag their name at the bottom though. lol
    08-31-08 01:01 AM
    I love that.
    08-31-08 01:10 AM
    That looks aaawesome!!! I wanna get my BB done in all white.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 01:30 AM
    I'm thinking about having Becky do mine all white! I think hers look just as good and for less!
    I fully agree with you. Just looking at the pics Becky has posted, I think she does a phenomenal job!

cute. I don't like how they tag their name at the bottom though. lol
    I think it is BS that ColorWare sticks their name on it. I believe everyone is paying for a PAINT job; not their branding.

Besides, we usually see pics of CW phones right after they get them back. I have yet to see a pic of a phone that someone has had for several months; just to see how the color holds up.

Also, if you're going to spend a buck 50 to get your phone painted, I highly doubt anyone is going to forget who did the job. Their work should speak for itself anyway.

08-31-08 01:40 AM
    Looking hot!

I will have to investigate this.. I have the crimson 8830 and love it, but wouldn't mind a minor modification..

-Kyle
    08-31-08 07:50 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD