To the men out there with the crimson curve, do you guys ever receive any bad comments. Does it make you feel less manly? Do people assume your homosexual?

I want a crimson curve because it stands out but I think it looks kind of girly(no offense ladies).

So men how do you feel with your crimson curve?
    05-12-08 12:10 AM
    male here with a Crimson Curve and all I get is good comments from everybody. Your acting like this thing is pink.
    05-12-08 12:16 AM
    I got the Crimson curve and everyone that has seen it thinks it looks awesome.

I liked it because the crimson color is similar to the color of the logo for my business.

I'm not saying you are - but I can't imagine being so insecure that you are worried what people will think of you because of the color of your phone.

If you like it, get it - and everyone else can mind their own business.
    05-12-08 12:17 AM
    Dude, light up, male here in southern california, all I get is good complements.....its not freakin pink....its dark red....go get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 12:22 AM
    You guys almost have me convinced. It's just idk sometimes i'm a little insecure lol.
    05-12-08 12:24 AM
    exactly, it's not pink. it's crimson. if i decide to switch to at&t and get a curve, i'd get the crimson. that color with the black buttons looks really good. plus, i go to the university of alabama. we're the CRIMSON tide, only makes sense for me to get it. lol

but yeah, there's nothing wrong with a guy having a red phone. if it was a really like red, i'd be more on the edge. but it's dark and a deep red. looks really good.
    05-12-08 12:26 AM
    To the men out there with the crimson curve, do you guys ever receive any bad comments. Does it make you feel less manly? Do people assume your homosexual?

I want a crimson curve because it stands out but I think it looks kind of girly(no offense ladies).

Dude, you are way over thinking this. Less manly? Homosexual? If you like the color, go for it.

Anyone that judges you based on such trivial matters, aren't really worth your concern.

And yes I have a Red Pearl and Curve, becuase I like them
    05-12-08 12:26 AM
    Is this a real question?? My Crimson Curve is awesome, regardless of color. I do have an Otterbox for my phone, so the color is not that noticeable(sp?), but the case is to protect the phone, not to hide it. I work in construction, so I want to take care of my phone and keep it from getting f'd up. Just because you have a red phone, doesn't mean you are a pole smoker. Get over it, no offense man, but it is just a phone.
    05-12-08 12:27 AM
    How do the keys look at night on the phone also?I'm sure you guys can tell I'm a weird guy and very very picky
    05-12-08 12:29 AM
    I saw a red curve today, and I instantly wanted it, I thought it looked sexy.

BTW, I am a male as well. So nothing ********** about it at all.
    05-12-08 12:39 AM
    How do the keys look at night on the phone also?I'm sure you guys can tell I'm a weird guy and very very picky
    Picky, wasn't the word that sprung to mind.

You really should go to a retail location and try it out for yourself
    05-12-08 12:40 AM
    Ok, will do guys. Thanks for all the suggestions.Yea, I did get a little carry away with the color thing

Does the keys look as good as they do on the titaniun at night?
    05-12-08 12:59 AM
    Since when did RED become a "girly" color?

You're telling me guys with Crimson Red (ox blood red) cars are gay?

How ridiculous.

I can't get a Crimson Red Curve because my carrier doesn't offer them (and I'd rather use a string and a can than be caught dead using at&t/666). But with that said, I'd buy the Crimson Red Curve in a HEARTBEAT and never give a thought to it being femine. That's laughable.

The Crimson Red Curve looks very cool. If having one makes someone feel "gay," I'd say they have other issues (like someone's coat hangers rattling in their "closet"). LOL.

Crimson Red! A MANLY Curve color!
    05-12-08 01:04 AM
    I had the crimson 8830 and some stupid woman called in purple in the store when talking to her husband.

It is not purple its crimson or red or burgundy but not purple.

I saw a girl with one and got to strike up a convo with her because we had the same phone. Too bad she was a brown bagger but still maybe you can get to talk to a few more ladies.
    05-12-08 01:09 AM
    I admitted to going overboard with the color thing.Forgive me guys lol...lets go back to berries and also get to my un answered question about the keys at night.
    05-12-08 01:48 AM

I have a crimson Curve and I have never had any comments other than 'Wow, what a nice looking phone.'

I think that you may be being a little oversensitive to the 'blue for a boy, pink for a girl' stuff.

The color is actually a dark, metallic crimson. It looks very refined.

I do think that a dark metallic blue would look absolutely killer too but that doe not exist unless you go to colorware and pay $100 +
    05-12-08 04:30 AM
    If you like the phone and Red was the only color, would you get it? If you like it, get the **** berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 05:59 AM
    You guys almost have me convinced. It's just idk sometimes i'm a little insecure lol.
    Grow a pair.
    05-12-08 07:59 AM
    I actually like the color, but I am only able to get silver
    05-12-08 08:05 AM
    Give it up dude, yes you admitted to going a little overboard but this is the web and unless the mods lock this thread people are going to have fun and or post their opinions.

In the future, you might want to PM a few people for advice you can trust. Otherwise expect a wide range of responses and some that you might not like.

Personally, I hadn't seen the crimson curve but wondered on the color myself. So, I went in the store and checked it out for myself. I like it. It doesn't make you look like a "girlie man" LOL and anyway, **** what other people think, If you like the phone, get it.

**** I'd take a hot pink 9000 right now if you gave it to me!!!
    05-12-08 08:32 AM
    Im a male user and I own a 8310 and I think its an clean color!!

I even went and found myself a crimson color like theme to accommodate the case too!!

I saw a guy @ the mall over the weekend and he seem like a body builder and he too was using a 8310!!
    05-12-08 08:44 AM
    I admitted to going overboard with the color thing.Forgive me guys lol...lets go back to berries and also get to my un answered question about the keys at night.
    The entire keyboard, trackball, and menu keys are backlit. At night or any lowlight situation it is still really to use.
    05-12-08 08:57 AM
    Well it doesn't matter now because guess what.I GOT THE CRIMSON CURVE!!
    05-12-08 04:22 PM
    I GOT THE CRIMSON CURVE!!
    You're kidding right? You got that girly color? What were you thinking? Does it match your purse?

JUST KIDDING. LOL. SERIOUSLY, JUST KIDDING.

It's a very cool color! Very manly. I definitely would have gotten one too if my carrier had carried that color.

Good choice.
    05-12-08 05:11 PM
    Yea, I'm loving it. Haven't set it up yet tho. Waiting on an important phone call and don't want to miss it while I changing phones. It's very nice and I've already received good comments. It has one person talking bout switching to AT&T. Can't believe I said it was a girly color
    05-12-08 05:28 PM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD