I have a Curve 8330, email not working, I know resending the service books should probably fix it, can't remember how to do it now.

I did search, looked in FAQ's, sure it's around, couldn't find it.
    12-12-08 07:29 PM
    Either find the manage internet icon, and go from there, or log onto your BIS in the email area and there is a link.
    12-12-08 07:30 PM
    Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 07:33 PM
    OK - when I click on the internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it), it shows the "Sprint ahead" logo, goes through the "requesting", like the page is loading, but just never loads.

It eventually says "Unable to connect to the selected provisioning server, please try again later."

I tried it several times, before I posted too, thought I was doing something wrong.

I tried to logon to the Sprint BIS website, but forgot my password, it has an option to email the password to me, but it's my email that's down..
    12-12-08 07:46 PM
    There is a problem with your browser settings or connection. Were you able to get online previously? Try to register your device, then try sending SBooks:

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

12-12-08 07:56 PM
    How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ

12-12-08 08:12 PM
    How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ

Thanks for the FAQ, that's what I was trying to find earlier.. was blind!

Anyway, I ended up calling Sprint, the guy told me to remove my battery for a minute, when I put it back in, everything worked great.

(and the Internet wasn't working too, didn't realize it because I don't use it for Internet, mostly only email)
    12-12-08 08:16 PM
    Thanks for the FAQ, that's what I was trying to find earlier.. was blind!

Anyway, I ended up calling Sprint, the guy told me to remove my battery for a minute, when I put it back in, everything worked great.

(and the Internet wasn't working too, didn't realize it because I don't use it for Internet, mostly only email)
    Good old battery pull! It cures everything but the plague. . I'm glad you got it fixed.

12-12-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD