In the past couple days i have seen atleast 6 posts asking the same questions, where can i find free applications or games for my Blackberry. Since this subject is so popular at the moment and there are quite a few posts with link and info on the subject i thought i make a all-in-one post. Also for the n00bs, try using the search feature to look for what you need or want before posting, instead of entering a sentance, try one to two words on what you are looking for.

Google - Blackberry Freeware, free blackberry games, blackberry applications

mobile.blackberry.com

Free BBTetris v1.52 Released with New Features, Now Extended for 83XX & 8900 Devices

Popular Blackberry Download Links

OTA games?

First Ten things I should do to my new BB

Slacker Radio

Berryreview.com

Blackberry Games Pack

170+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks

civilization for small scale RPG

http://wap.getjar.com/

Let me Google that for you.

Name Your Top 10 Favorite BB Curve apps!!!

Crackmem

What about the GAMES?

$.99 Apps anyone?

looking for cool free apps.

Shoutouts to the Addicts/Abusers/Masters/& Genius's Tae, Garz, Dvdfan2k, Chrisy520, & the hottest and my most fav girl w/a BB CD5000, the most adorable girl with a BB karalinagirl, & last but definately not least the cutest newest member kdevon!!
    Last edited by ghostshell; 02-05-09 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added mor!! Please add if you find something good!!
    02-05-09 10:19 AM
    Great post ghostshell. I know, this question gets asked at least a couple of times a day.

Maybe the mods should make this or a similar thread a sticky?
    02-05-09 11:44 AM
    Lol. Thanks for including" OTA Games?". i've been posting that link all morning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 12:24 PM
    Good Post Ghostshell.. Im soooooo happy this has finally been posted..

Needs to be stuck*****
    02-05-09 12:27 PM
    Oh.. and No offense to the Newbies.. I love Answering questions.. But the Search Tool at the top of Every page is Your Best Friend on this site..
    02-05-09 12:29 PM
    no problemo guys, i know most of us are getting a lil tired of see the same posts over and over, if you guys find anymore good sites or links, please feel free to add them and thanks for the thanks also thanks to the people that created the original posts. I saw your responses Chrisy so i figure i same you from carple tunnel.
    02-05-09 12:50 PM
    haha, thanks for the shout out. I seriously was looking at the post for about five minutes before I realized why you sent it to me...DUH!
    I blame my blonde roots!
    02-05-09 02:26 PM
    haha, thanks for the shout out. I seriously was looking at the post for about five minutes before I realized why you sent it to me...DUH!
    I blame my blonde roots!
    LOL, good, i probably should have been more specific....I have a soft spot for southern bells since i lived in Louisiana for a while.
    Last edited by ghostshell; 02-05-09 at 04:01 PM.
    02-05-09 03:59 PM
    So does anyone know where I can get free games and apps

:- p

02-06-09 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the links!

04-26-09 10:47 PM
    So if everyone used the search tool what would the real crackberry addicts have to do all day on this forum? LOL

04-27-09 12:24 PM
    this is Good
    BB 99%
    work 1%
    having one Priceless hehe
    04-29-09 10:54 AM
    Thanks for that info Ghostshell
    04-29-09 11:05 AM
    gonna have to bookmark this one.
    04-29-09 11:56 AM
    What about games for my four year old? She's constantly asking to use my laptop/phone/whatever electronic gadget I'm using and I'd love to have something educational she can play!
    04-29-09 12:14 PM
    LINGO is a free word game:

OTA Download Link:
    http://www.mobile.blackberry.com/res...00_0.09.11.jad

What about games for my four year old? She's constantly asking to use my laptop/phone/whatever electronic gadget I'm using and I'd love to have something educational she can play!
    04-29-09 12:21 PM
    Thanks, that's fantastic!
    Thanks!! That's fantastic!

04-29-09 01:15 PM
    I did a google search for games, but found alot of bad freeware. I know its free, but still the games available are not all that good. The only game I found was the legend of zelda! Its only a demo though.
    04-29-09 02:04 PM
    This is the BEST thing I have EVER found. Don't let it die! OTAs RULE!!!

05-31-09 03:42 PM
    The ota link doesn't work

03-14-10 07:52 PM
    This thread is a year old. Most of the links won't work. To get games, Explore CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for games/apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Read through the BlackBerry Games section of CrackBerry as well.

03-15-10 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD