hey everyone-
    i hope im not loosing it here..this is long winded so sia! (sorry in advance) OK-on Sat. i activated an LG-Dare on my acct because i didnt want my older daught to know i was getting it for her-i wanted to make sure it worked ok, it didnt - so on Tues I put my bb back on because the Dare didnt work right - so shes not getting it (it was sup'd to be a surprize thing)

So like i said, on Tues, i livened up my BB again (yay!) resent my s/b's for my aol & yahoo email. Everything is fine. Tonight my dad comes over and says "Michele, can you get my 2 ringtones from that site you use?" I say "sure dad" (myxertones) I go on, find the 2 songs he wants, go to forward them to his Env2.....gues wat??? It wont forward.

I ck the properties on the song in my r/t's when i click on the r/t and in it - it says:
    /media card/blackberry/ringtones/escape(the pina colada song).mp3.rem
    size: 116.2kb last modified apr.22,2009 6:26pm (a green arrow)Removable (yellow pad lock) Forward Locked

It also did this to the other song i dwld for Dad(free songs). Friday night i had no problems. Is this something new Myxer Tones is doing now? Or could it be something in my settings?

I didnt change any of my settings/security in my bb when it was off from Sat 4/18 till Tues.4/21

So if anyone knows anything or has any ideas, could you plz share with me?? TIA!
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 04-22-09 at 09:36 PM.
    04-22-09 06:31 PM
    So if anyone knows anything or has any ideas, could you plz share with me?? TIA![/COLOR][/B]
    First,

Could

You

Please

Hit

Enter

Every

Now

And

Then

Please

Forward lock is a standard java return for a drm music file. Which means that the file is drm'ed, sorry.
    04-22-09 08:47 PM
    be nice to shelli.. she seems frantic. i'd like to quote otis redding now.."try a little tenderness".. carry on.
    04-22-09 08:55 PM
    First,

Could

You

Please

Hit

Enter

Every

Now

And

Then

Please

Forward lock is a standard java return for a drm music file. Which means that the file is drm'ed, sorry.
    ok dark-no need to flame my posted coloring n stuff
    ok so drm-gotcha-cuz thats never been a prob for me b4 till today! i thought it was when i activated the bb again vzw locked something....thanks!
    04-22-09 08:58 PM
    be nice to shelli.. she seems frantic. i'd like to quote otis redding now.."try a little tenderness".. carry on.
    thank you kw-i was frantic (as usual!! lol) i thought something wen fubar with my berry!!
    il sing with you!!!......"ooohh come on try a little tenderness...." sorry dont know all the words....
    04-22-09 09:00 PM
    Oy. Purple type. Big font. Text-speak And no returns. Oy. Why can't people post in normal fonts and colors with real words?

Anyway, the .REM extension means that you have Encryption Enabled. It's not because of DRMs.

Go to Options > Media Card > and set Encryption to "None".
    04-22-09 09:12 PM
    Oy. Purple type. Big font. Text-speak And no returns. Oy. Why can't people post in normal fonts and colors with real words?

Anyway, the .REM extension means that you have Encryption Enabled. It's not because of DRMs.

Go to Options > Media Card > and set Encryption to "None".
    yea yea my purple font - i know... LOL sometime i get carried away when typing and turns to txing!

but anyway-yes mama- i already have that set to 'none' i just double checked now. tks!
    04-22-09 09:16 PM
    Does anyone else have any other ideas for this plz? its driving me nuts!!!! :X
    04-23-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD