I have successfully paired my headset with my BB curve, but when I go to place a call or answer a call, I do not hear anything. Has anyone encountered similar problems? Thanks!
    01-10-08 08:50 PM
    Nope.

I have the exact same setup (8310 and WEP200) and it's working perfectly with good range, good voice and sound quality. Voice dial is working great with it too. Only thing I don't like is it keeps falling out of my ear when talking.
    01-11-08 12:48 AM
    I had this same problem with my wep 200, problem was my headset was having a problem. Luckily I bought assurance from the store and I upgraded to a blueant z9! I would recommend try making sure the battery is fully charged and if it continues to do the same problem, then your headset is defective!

Charlie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-08 02:28 AM
    I had this same problem with my wep 200, problem was my headset was having a problem. Luckily I bought assurance from the store and I upgraded to a blueant z9! I would recommend try making sure the battery is fully charged and if it continues to do the same problem, then your headset is defective!

Charlie

Unfortunately, I bought it originally for my razr but then bought a BB this past December. I ordered it online from a vendor off of Amazon and don't think I can return it. Do you like your z9? Maybe I should just buy a new headset.
    01-12-08 03:14 PM
    Unfortunately, I bought it originally for my razr but then bought a BB this past December. I ordered it online from a vendor off of Amazon and don't think I can return it. Do you like your z9? Maybe I should just buy a new headset.
    Sorry to hear that you cannot return the wep 200.. You might be able to get Samsung to repair or replace it under warranty, however, if you are thinking of buying a new headset then I recommend the z9.. I really like my z9, it does not fall out of my ear like the wep200, I can wear it all day and never have a problem of it being uncomfortable and the sound quality blows the wep200 away. I just wish the z9 would have came with a case like the wep200 but overall the z9 is a lot better. Plus add the fact that with the z9 BlueAnt releases new firmware which you can upgrade via usb *z9 comes with a usb cable*.

Charlie
    01-12-08 03:38 PM
    Sorry to hear that you cannot return the wep 200.. You might be able to get Samsung to repair or replace it under warranty, however, if you are thinking of buying a new headset then I recommend the z9.. I really like my z9, it does not fall out of my ear like the wep200, I can wear it all day and never have a problem of it being uncomfortable and the sound quality blows the wep200 away. I just wish the z9 would have came with a case like the wep200 but overall the z9 is a lot better. Plus add the fact that with the z9 BlueAnt releases new firmware which you can upgrade via usb *z9 comes with a usb cable*.

Charlie
    Great; thank you for the info.
    01-12-08 05:47 PM
    No problem Jasmine. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Charlie

01-12-08 07:13 PM
    I use a BlueAnt Z9 also...love it!
    01-13-08 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD