Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone from here is going to the Wireless Enterprise Symposium 2007 in Orlando next month.

I'll be there along with a business colleague. Might be fun to meet up with some fellow crackberry members while we're down there. I know members from other communities are also getting together.

See you in Florida!

~Shayne
    04-19-07 05:46 PM
    Hey Shayne,

Ya know what? I think I MIGHT just be going.... it's a long way from Winnipeg but I AM a pretty accomplished hitchhiker. Should know by early next week if I'm in or not. If so, we definitely have to have a bit of a crackberry.com get together.

Kevin
    04-19-07 06:22 PM
    I wish I could go! I use to go to similar one's at Earls Court, in London...
    04-19-07 06:31 PM
    Wish I could go also.. you guys take some pictures for us.
    04-19-07 06:39 PM
    Kevin... hope you can make it. We'll definitely get together.

We were able to find flights out of Ottawa for just around 300$ return trip. If you don't have your WES tickets, we've got a $300 discount code if any wants to use it. Just PM me.

We'll take some pics for sure. Should be a pretty good time. I hear its nice and hot right now. I have a friend in Florida, says it was 28 degrees today!

~Shayne
    04-19-07 07:23 PM
    I could go...if it was a little later in the month I probably would have taken the trip. Sorry to miss the event and you guys!
    04-19-07 11:13 PM
    I'm going to WES!!!! Plane ticket is booked, hotel is reserved!
    05-03-07 03:48 PM
    We will be hitch hiking from Calgary and will swing by Winnipeg to pick you up on our way down Kevin.

Looking forward to getting sunburned in Florida after the thunderstorms subside.

If anyone knows the crew from Halero Inc, look for the two crazy Daylight chicks tagging along behind them. One will be me and the other is Melissa.

See you all at WES.

Cheers!
    05-03-07 06:16 PM
    We're here!

Finally made it to Florida. Actually, we're staying in Lakeland for the night with some friends. Will be driving to Orlando in the morning.

See you all there!

Shayne

PIN# 300DCCEA
    05-06-07 05:51 PM
    Glad you made it there safely.

Now, get that camera out, and start clicking...
    05-06-07 06:51 PM
    We're here!

Finally made it to Florida. Actually, we're staying in Lakeland for the night with some friends. Will be driving to Orlando in the morning.

See you all there!

Shayne

PIN# 300DCCEA
    Have a great time, and take lots of pictures for us!
    05-06-07 09:49 PM
    Not that lucky
    05-07-07 06:39 AM
    It's coming down to the wire, WES 2007 kicks off within 'hours'...!
    05-07-07 08:16 PM
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. I'm here at the WES. What a party last night was. Hard Rock private WES party was a blast!!
    05-09-07 04:07 PM
    Hey there PacketRat. Welcome to CrackBerry.com! Glad to have you here. Hope you are having a good time there! Did you get to meet Kevin?
    05-09-07 04:29 PM
    I'm back in Ottawa! Finally Home and totally burnt out.

What an event!!! Unbelievable. I had a great time. Met lots of people and got to hang out with Kevin. The after parties were amazing.

Anyways, I'll be back next year for sure. Cant' wait!

Shayne
    05-10-07 09:53 PM
    Sounds like quite a party (I mean productive conference!). Sounds like all of you enjoyed!! Excellent
    05-10-07 10:12 PM
    So BBF isn't the only BESadmin forum then?

This is the best part of WES, all the boring ppl have gone (Shayne and Will excluded of course!) and just the hardcore expense accounts are left :-)

mahoward, DarthBBerry, CrackBerry Kevin et al have decided I am to be referred to as stuberry from this point forward so I guess I have to leave the old persona at home. If you know me, respect. If not, don't worry, I'm British :->
    05-10-07 11:30 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com Captain Planet...err... I mean StuBerry! Tooo much fun at WES. It's sad I have to fly home to the Peg in the morning.

Stu - hope to see you around here lots! And make sure you cover London with CrackBerry.com Stickers...at least until they arrest you for it.
    05-10-07 11:40 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com Captain Planet...err... I mean StuBerry! Tooo much fun at WES. It's sad I have to fly home to the Peg in the morning.

Stu - hope to see you around here lots! And make sure you cover London with CrackBerry.com Stickers...at least until they arrest you for it.
    You guys gotta pick a new handle for me and stick to it; I already struggle to remember who/what I am.

I was planning to cover the London underground with stickers but of course you had to buy the most techie bloody stickers available :-) I think I will need a 30 minute journey to get one applied!
    05-11-07 12:17 AM
    Don't want to be confused over identity, Stuberry/Captain Planet. Let us know what you decide. Sounds like you had a riot of a WES!!

Stickers all over the underground! Great thought!

Hi from Chicago!
    05-12-07 10:47 AM
    This is the best part of WES, all the boring ppl have gone (Shayne and Will excluded of course!) and just the hardcore expense accounts are left :-)
    Thanks bud! Wish we could have stayed longer and hang out with the gang. It was great meeting you and rest of the group. I had a blast!

Did you guys ever find Matt? Man oh man... what a night that was at the hard rock! one which I'll never forget.

Great to have you here on the crackberry forums!

Cheers,

Shayne
    05-12-07 03:57 PM
    Thanks bud! Wish we could have stayed longer and hang out with the gang. It was great meeting you and rest of the group. I had a blast!

Did you guys ever find Matt? Man oh man... what a night that was at the hard rock! one which I'll never forget.

Great to have you here on the crackberry forums!

Cheers,

Shayne
    Ha, that was a funny night! I think I next saw Matt on the Thursday, 48 hours later :-) Yeah it really was a top event and nice to meet all you crazy canutes, I can't believe there were 3500 of us there altogether!
    05-14-07 12:54 PM
    Don't want to be confused over identity, Stuberry/Captain Planet. Let us know what you decide. Sounds like you had a riot of a WES!!

Stickers all over the underground! Great thought!

Hi from Chicago!
    Well I was Christened stuberry at the WES so until someone makes a stuberry graphic, I will stick with my Enviromental hero :->
    05-14-07 12:55 PM
    Hey guys! I finally wandered over here. I had such a good time hanging out with all of you. And we did see Matt on thursday. He looked a bit whipped, lol. I don't think he will be drinking for a while...

Kevin, I like the site!!
    05-14-07 06:12 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD