I have installed several trial versions of 3rd party apps. Now I would like to uninstall them.

I have tried doing this with pocket mac. I also have missing sync, which isn't doing it either.

I have already done the [I]options>advanced options>applications[I] thing, and the 3rd party apps are not listed there to delete.

I've taken my phone to the AT&T store, and they couldn't figure out how to do it either. IF there is a number I can call, I'd be happy to do that (without paying $50) and report back - just need guidance.

Anyone else run into this issue?
    11-27-07 07:05 PM
    Desperate times take desperate measures. . . so I did a hard reset (wipe) on my pearl, and . . . .

The 3rd party apps are STILL THERE!! I took my SIM card out and did another wipe - STILL - even without my SIM card, the apps are there.

Really makes me think twice about adding any more apps. What a mess.

Anyone run into anything - am I missing something totally obvious?
    11-27-07 11:40 PM
    Have you deleted the modules? Options- Advanced Options- Applications- (menu key) Modules. See if there is a module with the name of the app you can't delete in there. Then delete it and pull the battery. See if that works, let us know the results.
    11-27-07 11:49 PM
    I do see the apps under "Modules" but pressing the menu key doesn't give me a "delete" option - I can view properties, edit permissions, edit default permissions, switch application or close.

Any other ideas?
    11-28-07 06:43 AM
    I used the desktop manager. Open application manager and uncheck the boxes on the application you want to delete from the handset. Hope this helps.
    11-28-07 11:04 AM
    I use Mac. I don't see a desktop manager (I just got Missing Sync yesterday, so there's a chance I'm not finding everything yet).

More?
    11-28-07 11:31 AM
    If you can't delete the modules, then something else could be wrong. Your BlackBerry is NOT on BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server), is it?
    11-28-07 12:08 PM
    No, I don't believe it's on BES - mostly because I don't know what that is. I don't have OTA options (not currently paid for by my company - don't ask)

Anything else?
    11-28-07 02:46 PM
    I am on on Sprint and am having the same exact problem!
    03-05-08 11:10 AM
    I think this is an issue with Pocket Mac.

I have the same problem.

Can't remove any of the apps. I've installed via Pocket Mac.
    03-11-08 12:32 PM
    Try updating the hand held software.
    03-11-08 12:59 PM
    Only way I could do it was to use Desktop Manager on an old PC I have here. Had to install the software again via the PC and then remove it.

Needless to say I don't think I'll be using Pocket Mac to install anything.
    03-11-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD