I use funformobile. com to send ringtones as an MMS to my phone and when I save ringtone it wont show up. It will show up if i explore the folder but my phone wont recognize it as an audio, does anyone know why my phone does this? by the way T-mobile is my provider if that helps.
    11-20-08 07:27 PM
    What format is it in? What folder did you save to? Do you have a BB data plan?
    11-20-08 07:59 PM
    What format is it in? What folder did you save to? Do you have a BB data plan?
    No i dont have a data plan I originaly had a samsung blast but it broke so I bought my BB from a friend. I saved it in the folder were i keep all my other ringtones (Im guessing the default folder) and Fotmat for the message? or something else?
    11-20-08 09:01 PM
    What format is the audio file in?
    11-20-08 09:15 PM
    What format is the audio file in?
    Oh ive tried both mp3 and mp4
    11-20-08 09:23 PM
    How are you encoding the mp3's?
    11-20-08 09:52 PM
    I use funformobile. com to send ringtones as an MMS to my phone and when I save ringtone it wont show up. It will show up if i explore the folder but my phone wont recognize it as an audio, does anyone know why my phone does this? by the way T-mobile is my provider if that helps.

are you paying for ringtones on that site? if so, you should definitely check out Zedge | Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone - Free your phone! its free. you can get ringtones OTA or downloaded to your pc.
    11-20-08 09:55 PM
    No its free I use it because ventones wont work with my phone and my phone is not accesible to the internet so they need to be send to my phone =\
    11-21-08 12:24 PM
    Im not sure
    11-21-08 04:35 PM
    Hook the pearl up to your PC and see if roxio recognizes it. Or drop the file onto the PC and run through roxio back onto your pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:22 PM
    Have your perused the Crackberry site for ringtones... if your up for that here are some tips...

http://crackberry.com/free-ringtones

and here's some more info on the process

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...our-blackberry

Hope that helps some.

If you need some more stuff, I'll just paste this text in for ya:

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...
    11-22-08 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD