i dont understand if you post a posting, why people need to be rude, and make jokes also correct spelling. wat is the difference if i abbv. everyone texts and bbms and abbv, ppl need to get lives and stop being nasty!!!!! thanks
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-29-11 at 10:25 AM. Reason: content
    rollingrock1988 likes this.
    03-28-11 04:26 PM
    Your post is just as rude. And in the wrong section.
    03-28-11 04:36 PM
    Your post is just as rude. And in the wrong section.
    im new to this so i dnt know what section its suppose to be in also im just stating the truth!!
    03-28-11 04:40 PM
    And lacks capitalization.
    03-28-11 04:40 PM
    Ok, I'll bite .... because we're not all kids and we don't all speak text-ese fluently? You're right, there's no need to be rude about it. But I know I personally have a hard time taking anyone seriously who a, can't or won't spell simple words correctly (i.e, if you think 'definately' is correct, you're one of these); b, doesn't have a reasonably decent grasp of English grammar, because it makes it difficult to understand exactly what thought(s) they are trying to convey; and c, insts n usng abvtns n cnvo bcuz nt evry1 uzez it da samez. C? Why put up barriers to open dialog when plain, simple (hah!) English works just fine.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-28-11 04:43 PM
    see this is wat i mean, who cares if its captilized or not. if you wanna be that way ur not suppose to start the sentence with and....
    reeneebob likes this.
    03-28-11 04:44 PM
    It's=it is.

Your post was moved, no worries. But this wins the pointless post of the day award! Yay.
    03-28-11 04:45 PM
    see this is wat i mean, who cares if its captilized or not. if you wanna be that way ur not suppose to start the sentence with and....
    You are free to type however you wish. Just know that it refelects on you. If you're ok with that image, don't worry about it.
    03-28-11 04:46 PM
    Ok, I'll bite .... because we're not all kids and we don't all speak text-ese fluently? You're right, there's no need to be rude about it. But I know I personally have a hard time taking anyone seriously who a, can't or won't spell simple words correctly (i.e, if you think 'definately' is correct, you're one of these); b, doesn't have a reasonably decent grasp of English grammar, because it makes it difficult to understand exactly what thought(s) they are trying to convey; and c, insts n usng abvtns n cnvo bcuz nt evry1 uzez it da samez. C? Why put up barriers to open dialog when plain, simple (hah!) English works just fine.
    I dont abbv that bad, but certaint words its quicker just to type shorter. also i work in office as admin assistant so i can type proper but instead of typing because sometimes its easier just to type bc. i understand what you are saying and i would never abbv that much but sometimes ur use to just using abbverations and cant help it.. ppl just are rude and instead of answering your questions has to correct your grammer, there is no need.
    03-28-11 04:47 PM
    ^^^ Yes, that, and punctuation.

Sorry, OP, you lit the fuse ... can open, worms everywhere ...
    03-28-11 04:48 PM
    It's=it is.

Your post was moved, no worries. But this wins the pointless post of the day award! Yay.

how old are you??? please get over it. lmfao ok delete my post ill just post it again.
    03-28-11 04:49 PM
    Oh no, don't peeve off Chrisy. We'll all be sorry. <>

And what's wrong with making jokes? This place could use some lightening up.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-29-11 at 10:28 AM. Reason: content
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-28-11 04:52 PM
    Oh no, don't peeve off Chrisy. We'll all be sorry. <>

And what's wrong with making jokes? This place could use some lightening up.
    This post wasn't directed to her, it's just in general how I took my time out to post a question. Then someone needs to correct my grammer and abbverations. So I was peeved off to begin with, there was no need telling me I placed this posting in the wrong section. It was me venting, and if people have problems with that then get over it!! Also I will abbv all I want, saying how thats who I want people viewing me. She doesn't know, I actually have a great job and very educated. So im done with this conversation.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-29-11 at 10:28 AM. Reason: content
    03-28-11 04:57 PM
    I didn't, nor can I, delete your posts. Much as I'd like to!
    03-28-11 04:59 PM
    Thank goodness you're finished. This thread is also.
    Chrisy and Wolfroid like this.
    03-28-11 05:00 PM
    Hey guys, calm down and please play nice.

I really do not care if the OP cannot write correct English. It reflects only upon themselves. However I would like to point out that correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization are strong aides to written communication.

The use of sentences complete with verbs and the occasional use of discrete paragraphs helps too. This demonstrates a clear, before writing thought process on the part of the writer.

To the OP, CrackBerry is a very friendly and helpful place and as a junior poster, writing as you did is a guaranteed formula for annoying people so, if that was your intention, congratulations, you have succeeded.

Lastly, as has been suggested, we should certainly not upset chrisy or, we shall all be sorry.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-28-11 05:07 PM
    As a last last word (one can only hope ), I'd like to remind our members that as an international site, speaking English at all can be a challenge for some members.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-28-11 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD