i want one too!!
    03-27-10 03:14 AM
    Gonna try to get some from Kevin and Adam at WES this year.

I may try bribing Kevin with:

(No, not Selma! Campari!)
    Last edited by HofstraJet; 04-13-10 at 03:45 PM.
    04-13-10 03:40 PM
    is there amyways to purchase one for the battery door cover of my 9700? i would love one
    05-22-10 05:35 PM
    I would like to have the sticker also. Where can I buy that little sticker or buy it from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 01:22 PM
    I would like to have the sticker also. Where can I buy that little sticker or buy it from?

It's a coveroo, I THINK this link will take you too the right page if not go to corp logo's section....

Coveroo - Custom Designs on Your Phone or iPod

Kevin's on the blog, I mean is a coveroo, if that's the one you saw.
    05-25-10 01:41 PM
    It's a coveroo, I THINK this link will take you too the right page if not go to corp logo's section....

Coveroo - Custom Designs on Your Phone or iPod

Kevin's on the blog, I mean is a coveroo, if that's the one you saw.
    I guess so? I was talking about the sticker that he had on his old bold 9700. thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
    05-25-10 02:01 PM
    Yea it's a Coveroo, AND guess what, CB just opened a new special store, AND is having a contest and giving away 15 free coveroos!!!!!!!! Here's the blog about it......

Personalize your BlackBerry with the new CrackBerry Coveroo Store; Contest: 15 Free Custom Battery Doors Up for Grabs! | CrackBerry.com
    05-25-10 03:15 PM
    Yea it's a Coveroo, AND guess what, CB just opened a new special store, AND is having a contest and giving away 15 free coveroos!!!!!!!! Here's the blog about it......

Personalize your BlackBerry with the new CrackBerry Coveroo Store; Contest: 15 Free Custom Battery Doors Up for Grabs! | CrackBerry.com
    I saw that one. I might have more chances on winning a lotto than gave away contest.

05-25-10 03:37 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD