Discuss.............
    09-09-09 10:12 PM
    free mobile to mobile on any network = no charge for calls.
    09-09-09 10:15 PM
    Pretty wild huh
    09-09-09 10:18 PM
    Sprint has offered this plan for sometime. It is called Simply Everything. $99/line Unlimited Minutes. All of the major carriers offer a similar option. /discussion
    09-09-09 10:26 PM
    Yeah, hmmm, er, wheres the proof?? Its all just speculation at this point. Sprint is making an announcement tomorrow, I think its about bringing any CDMA handset to their network. Thats just a guess though.

Sprint to announce a “wireless revolution” tomorrow : Boy Genius Report

Sprint
    09-09-09 10:26 PM
    It is not free. It is rumored to be unlimited calling to a certain number of out of network numbers, But it won't be free. It will be an add on to your plan.

Free and Unlimited is not the same thing.
    09-09-09 10:31 PM
    Yeah, hmmm, er, wheres the proof?? Its all just speculation at this point. Sprint is making an announcement tomorrow, I think its about bringing any CDMA handset to their network. Thats just a guess though.

Sprint to announce a �wireless revolution� tomorrow : Boy Genius Report

Sprint
    Yeah...I hope that's not it because that wouldn't be very game changing unless Sprint is just playing it's own game.
    09-09-09 10:35 PM
    From PreCentral

"An anonymous source has confirmed for us that Sprint Any Mobile Any Time will be launching tomorrow morning, and as described above will allow for unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling, regardless of carrier. Any Mobile Any Time will only be added to the Everything Data and select business plans, so all Palm Pre owners will be set with unlimited mobile-to-mobile. Oh, and it will be a free upgrade to your plan!"

So, yes, Sprint does offer Simply Everything, but this just means more minutes in our pockets as we make fewer and fewer landline calls.

Heck of a thing, if you ask me.
    09-09-09 10:38 PM
    I so hope this give me this for free on my Business Account. I would never pay for a call again, cause I'll just give everyone my GV number and add my GV number to my sprint account.
    09-09-09 10:40 PM
    It's official.... anymobile.sprint.com . I wonder if it applies for both incoming and outgoing calls???

Edit: Yup it sure does! Sweeet. Now I can save $15/month by removing those 300 bonus minutes i have to get with sprint to avoid going my allotted minutes.
    Last edited by saqer; 09-10-09 at 02:24 AM.
    09-10-09 02:21 AM
    Can anyone else say "last-ditch effort...". In all honesty tho, if Sprint could cover my area, I'm sure I'd go for it.
    09-10-09 02:48 AM

Sprint to announce a �wireless revolution� tomorrow : Boy Genius Report

Sprint
    I doubt that would be there revolution. They can't control the fact that other carriers lock the ESN of certain cdma phones. This would be revolutionary, in the fact that they'd had to be able to magically unlock an ESN they have no control over.
    09-10-09 02:56 AM
    Can anyone else say "last-ditch effort...". In all honesty tho, if Sprint could cover my area, I'm sure I'd go for it.
    You know, my initial reaction as a Sprint customer (who also has a lot of natural skepticism) said this, too, when I first heard about it. It's definitely a bold move to keep and perhaps even attract new customers, because they no doubt need them...

...but at the same time, I'm certainly not going to complain!

The only thing people will have to be aware of is these unlimited mobile-to-anyone-mobile minutes may not apply when roaming.

Otherwise, one heck of a score for Sprint customers.
    09-10-09 08:38 AM
    Is this addition free?when will it be added?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 08:42 AM
    Sprint has offered this plan for sometime. It is called Simply Everything. $99/line Unlimited Minutes. All of the major carriers offer a similar option. /discussion
    Epic Fail!!!

Once again, some one posting the wrong information and acting like it is fact. I just love these forums.

$69.99 for unlimited Mobile to any Mobile (no matter what carrier) and unlimited everything else is an awesome deal. The only catch is only 45-minutes of land line calls. Still a great deal though.
    09-10-09 08:43 AM
    Is this addition free?when will it be added?

If you're on a Simply Everything Plan it should have been added already.
    09-10-09 08:44 AM
    Simply Everything is already everything. Why would they even get it?
    You mean Everything Data.

Copied this off my plan details.
    I don't see it anywhere:

* Everything Data Share Plan
    * Line 1: $129.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    * Line 2:$0 Monthly Charge
    * Lines 3-5: $19.99 Monthly Charge
    * 1500 Shared Anytime Minutes
    * Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile
    * Nationwide Long Distance Included
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Caller ID
    * Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

Monthly charge for service plan
    $0.00
    Plan add-ons for CHRIS CHOI

* 3 Numbers, Any Network-UnltdIncluded
    * Data - Web, email, TV, music, GPS and moreIncluded
    * 2 Add'l Numbers, Any NetworkIncluded
    * VoiceMail IncludedIncluded
    * Nights and weekends starting at 7pmIncluded
    * Messages - Text, Pictures and VideoIncluded
    * AIRAVE Coverage $4.99/device4.99
    * BKB/Msg/Amer Roam/Sprint NavIncluded
    09-10-09 08:55 AM
    Simply Everything is already everything. Why would they even get it?
    You mean Everything Data.

Copied this off my plan details.
    I don't see it anywhere
    Well, my suggestion is to try it out. What we might see is it hit our plans on our next billing cycle. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but will, and will report back later, since, like you, I didn't see it anywhere on my plan as of yet. I don't want to call CS, because I know they're probably being bombarded by calls.
    09-10-09 09:00 AM
    Use their third party chat. Haha.
    Sprint Chat

So they said that it is included for all Everything Data plans. Even the Share plans.

Maybe it doesn't apply to the share plans...

Might as well make it 2 individual plans if it's free mobile for individual only... Less landline minutes... But free mobile would be worth losing the 600 minutes... and it's $9.98 less or whatever.
    Last edited by chrischoi; 09-10-09 at 09:15 AM.
    09-10-09 09:05 AM
    Use their third party chat. Haha.
    Sprint Chat

So they said that it is included for all Everything Data plans. Even the Share plans.

Maybe it doesn't apply to the share plans...

Might as well make it 2 individual plans if it's free mobile for individual only... Less landline minutes... But free mobile would be worth losing the 600 minutes... and it's $9.98 less or whatever.
    Just used Sprint Chat (I don't know why I always forget that's an option! ), and the rep told me that it will take effect on the customer's next billing cycle. So, in my case, I'll see it beginning Sept. 22. Acceptable wait in my case, as I never come close to my 450 minutes anyway...and after that date, I definitely won't!

As for the Share Plans, it looks like any Anything Data Share Plan qualifies as well. Being an individual customer, trying to do all that share-plan-related math makes my head hurt!
    09-10-09 09:25 AM
    I just spoke with CS and was told that it's not officially out yet and they don't have all the information for it yet. He said it was and added feature and not a plan. He also said everyone would be notified via text message about what's going to happen to your plan, or told me to call back next week. I was trying to figure out about how will it work for us who have everything data plans with minutes if you get to talk to anyone on any carrier for free? The CS said he didn't have the info yet of what will happen. I'm curious to know. Do any of you guys have a clue what they may do for us who have an everything data plan/family share plan with minutes?

09-10-09 10:23 AM
    I'm curious to know. Do any of you guys have a clue what they may do for us who have an everything data plan/family share plan with minutes?
    Well, our minutes will still be of use in the event we call landlines with our minutes, or perhaps if we're roaming and are off the Sprint/Nextel network. For people like me who don't use anywhere near all of our anytime minutes (and I only have 450!) as it is, it'll just mean more minutes to use in conducting everyday business with offices and the like that are on landlines. Other than that, come your next billing cycle, you should indeed be able to call anybody on any mobile carrier (within the U.S.) without using any minutes.
    09-10-09 10:27 AM
    I just got through with a Sprint chat too and was told the same thing regarding the next billing cycle for this to start.

I have the everything data share 1500 and went and looked at the plan listings as advertised on their website. After the name of the data plan now in the heading it's listed as "Any Mobile Any Time" for the included plans.

It will be interesting to see what that does to the monthly consumption vs. going down to the 450 plan. That probably wouldn't work in my house but I have to wonder overall.
    09-10-09 11:14 AM
    what do you mean 45 minutes of land lines?
    09-10-09 11:59 AM
    what do you mean 45 minutes of land lines?
    I'm gonna guess it's a typo, and they really meant 450.
    09-10-09 12:06 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD