For those Thememakers who has the Bold; Plazmic 4.6 is available for the you and the rest of us . The link was on Berryreview yesterday and the file is hosted at Rapidshare. One executable file about 187 megabytes, ease install. Very simple in comparison to 4.5 and previous versions.
    09-24-08 04:04 AM
    09-24-08 11:11 AM
    I'd like to note that this is a beta, not the official version of CDK v4.6. This version does not allow theme builders to use fonts that are not the pre-installed BB fonts packaged with the CDK. Every time you change a font, then attempt to export a theme, the program crashes.
    09-24-08 11:31 AM
    Read the comments at BerryReview BEFORE using this! Not at all reliable beta from what I have seen. I myself will stick with CDK v4.5 until the full release of v4.6
    09-24-08 11:47 AM
    I'd like to note that this is a beta, not the official version of CDK v4.6. This version does not allow theme builders to use fonts that are not the pre-installed BB fonts packaged with the CDK. Every time you change a font, then attempt to export a theme, the program crashes.

and what fonts would those be?
    I changed the fonts and exported it, did not crashed. I am guessing my fonts are BB fonts, it works for me. Thanks for your note on it being a beta version. Next time I will read more carefully and think before I post. Would not want to be responsible for people whatever crashing.
    09-24-08 01:58 PM
    I just downloaded it and am going to play after i finish up some work.. I have never built a theme before nor have I used 4.5.. It seems very easy to use.. not sure if 4.5 is the same?!?!

Also, for you themebuilders do you have a website that allows you to download different icons/wallpapers and other premade stuff??

----------------
    Now playing: Savage - Let Me See Your Hips Swing
    via FoxyTunes
    09-24-08 02:18 PM
    and what fonts would those be?
    I changed the fonts and exported it, did not crashed. I am guessing my fonts are BB fonts, it works for me. Thanks for your note on it being a beta version. Next time I will read more carefully and think before I post. Would not want to be responsible for people whatever crashing.
    I don't use any of the packaged fonts that come with Plazmic (BBCasual, BannerTime8100z, etc.) in my themes. I use mainly TrueType fonts, already installed on my computer or found over the web. I tried exporting some of my themes with CDK v4.6 and the program kept crashing. It was discovered over at BerryReview that the fonts are most likely the problem: Plazmic 4.6 CDK Found Online Theme Developers Rejoice! | BerryReview.com � ...no one has really had any luck exporting themes that use different fonts, which aren't the packaged fonts in Theme Builder.
    09-24-08 02:20 PM
    I don't use any of the packaged fonts that come with Plazmic (BBCasual, BannerTime8100z, etc.) in my themes. I use mainly TrueType fonts, already installed on my computer or found over the web. I tried exporting some of my themes with CDK v4.6 and the program kept crashing. It was discovered over at BerryReview that the fonts are most likely the problem: Plazmic 4.6 CDK Found Online Theme Developers Rejoice! | BerryReview.com � ...no one has really had any luck exporting themes that use different fonts, which aren't the packaged fonts in Theme Builder.
    I have had success using Arial
    09-24-08 03:49 PM
    I have had success using Arial
    That's good to hear, but I detest Arial...
    09-24-08 04:31 PM
    I wish I could get invisible text to work, like bettedavis detests Ariel, I detest that lame carrier logo.
    09-24-08 06:14 PM
    Has anyone checked the simulators? I thought they were included.
    09-24-08 07:13 PM
    Has anyone checked the simulators? I thought they were included.
    I have been unable to get the simulator to function properly. It runs but I am unable to get it to see my theme!
    09-25-08 05:07 AM
    Has anyone found a fix for the font issue? My thinking TB 4.6 is missing a module for rendering non-native blackberry fonts. It should be worth a try to copy the module into the 4.6 directory from 4.5 but which one?
    Last edited by lfarmer; 09-25-08 at 08:57 AM.
    09-25-08 06:34 AM
    I have been unable to get the simulator to function properly. It runs but I am unable to get it to see my theme!
    When I click on Simulator, I get the no simulators found for 4.5.
    09-25-08 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD