mafia wars integration!?!? :P

God I hope not, no quizzes either...
    05-26-09 10:57 AM
    You really didn't know there was Chat on the full computer version of Facebook? As far as I know, it has always been there at the bottom right hand side of the screen, no matter what part of Facebook you were on/in (as long as you were logged in of course.) I know they just recently updated their chat service because now you can view people per groups you've created to filter your FB friends. Now you're supposedly able to choose individually who see's you online or offline. Idk, I'm not sure I like it the way it is now, but then again, I rarely use it on the computer. I rarely use Facebook in general on the computer anymore now that I have a BlackBerry.

Ahhh, I love my BlackBerry! Haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 12:16 PM
    One step at a time, I'd much rather be able to view people's profiles/walls than use facebook chat. I'm sure down the road both will be implemented

05-26-09 09:36 PM
    Waiting good news
    05-26-09 11:34 PM
    It's only been there roughly a year.

You really didn't know there was Chat on the full computer version of Facebook? As far as I know, it has always been there at the bottom right hand side of the screen, no matter what part of Facebook you were on/in (as long as you were logged in of course.) I know they just recently updated their chat service because now you can view people per groups you've created to filter your FB friends. Now you're supposedly able to choose individually who see's you online or offline. Idk, I'm not sure I like it the way it is now, but then again, I rarely use it on the computer. I rarely use Facebook in general on the computer anymore now that I have a BlackBerry.

Ahhh, I love my BlackBerry! Haha!

05-27-09 05:58 AM
    So tomorrow at 5pm, huh?
    05-27-09 09:35 AM
    Umm, in reference to FB Chat, i don't criticize but i'd like to see it implemented too, for a couple reasons. One reason I'd like it is that way i don't need a separate application taking up MORE memory on my BB ha. Also, i talk to a lot of my friends via FB Chat. Some people, that's the only way i talk to them. I used to use BeeJiveIM but currently I'm using the new Beta Version of IM+. It has FB Chat along with: AIM/iCHAT, Yahoo!, Google Talk, ICQ, MSN/LIVE Messenger, Jabber, Skype, MySpace IM and the reason for the Beta release is they recently implemented Twitter!

Anyway, the point is, there is many of us out there that I'm sure would like to see FB Chat implemented into the FaceBook for BlackBerry Application. If it was, than honestly, i wouldn't use another application for it. Just like I'd like to see MySpace IM get implemented into the MySpace for BlackBerry Application eventually (not gonna lie, don't care as much about that one at this time, but still) because it's the same service. That's a story or topic for another time and thread though ha.

To anyone who want's FB Chat included, you're not alone haha

don' you think for the people who don't want chat, it would be a waste of space?

plus chatting is a totally separate api, itegrating wouldnt save your space , not by much anyway.
    05-27-09 11:17 AM
    if people dont want the chatting capability beacuase they thing they're wasting space!!! they should keep the 1.5 version and there you problem solved!!! don't you think
    05-27-09 04:08 PM
    I just want some of the apps to work on my bb like they do on the iphone. It would be great to play live poker on my bb.
    05-27-09 04:38 PM
    if people dont want the chatting capability beacuase they thing they're wasting space!!! they should keep the 1.5 version and there you problem solved!!! don't you think
    what about the other improvements that don't need that much space?

all i'm saying is if they do make it, make it a separate using shared lib, wont make it much larger anyway
    Last edited by racca; 05-27-09 at 05:21 PM.
    05-27-09 05:13 PM
    God I hope not, no quizzes either...
    Let's not even mention these things...
    05-27-09 06:03 PM
    anyone know the time today this will be out?
    05-28-09 02:52 AM
    supposedly 5pm, but I have no idea what time zone that is based on... or whether they'll be anywhere close to on-time.

05-28-09 03:17 AM
    I doubut they will be on time.. There should havebeen a leaked versiontill now if they planned to release it today...
    05-28-09 03:23 AM
    supposedly 5pm, but I have no idea what time zone that is based on... or whether they'll be anywhere close to on-time.

5pm that will be american time wont it?
    05-28-09 03:27 AM
    Is it ready to download

05-28-09 03:34 AM
    lol, I love how people actually think these dates are going to happen. I'd be hard pressed to think of any time that anything from RIM or facebook came out when it said it would.
    05-28-09 03:37 AM
    It should be at 5PM EST.
    05-28-09 04:01 AM
    where is facebook 1.6 its 28th may i cudnt sleep last nite lol
    05-28-09 04:55 AM
    It'll be out by the weekend I would imagine.

05-28-09 05:07 AM
    Yeah I can't wait either...looking forward to it.

05-28-09 06:16 AM
    5pm that will be american time wont it?
    As opposed to European time? :P Only teasing, but just so you know, the Americas start at GMT -1 and end at GMT -11.
    05-28-09 06:35 AM
    subbing....yep today's the day!

I'd like to be able to hide friends. I had to remove them; but, sometimes I could do without some friends' status updates for various reasons. But removing is so permanent and even though they don't know you still have to friend them if you want them back. I like hiding. Also BB fb is not as user friendly IMO. I get lost trying to reply to comment notifications. I use fb on my BB so when I finally get on the computer I have a ton of friend notifications that I can't see on my BB.

I like the quizzes too.
    05-28-09 06:47 AM
    I just want some of the apps to work on my bb like they do on the iphone. It would be great to play live poker on my bb.
    This is exactly what I hope never happens. The great thing about the app in its current form is that I don't have to spend time on social networking sites in order to enjoy the one good thing about them: staying connected. I don't see all the stupid requests for quizes, snowball fight or drinking apps, etc. Sure, a couple of games on Facebook are fun and a version that worked on the phone might be neat, but I'd rather have those rarities as stand-alones. I don't waste countless hours looking through friends' friends' profiles. It tells me when someone I know and care to interact with is attempting to contact me or announcing something to the world, and lets me do the same with them. It mercifully spares me the rest of the noise.
    05-28-09 07:27 AM
    As opposed to European time? :P Only teasing, but just so you know, the Americas start at GMT -1 and end at GMT -11.
    GMT-1? Which part of the Americas are that far east?

---------------------------------

Never mind... I forgot about Greenland.....
    Last edited by A�aric; 05-28-09 at 08:59 AM.
    05-28-09 08:54 AM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD