Just found this on twitter........better hurry as I'm sure it won't stay long.

Desktop Manager 6 LEAKED
    07-26-10 01:59 PM
    I expect this to not be available in a couple hours so I'm all on it now!
    07-26-10 02:12 PM
    Thank You So Much!!!!!
    07-26-10 02:43 PM
    Took me few hours to get it download complete. always got stuck at certain percentage.
    07-26-10 03:38 PM
    Love the app!!!! Great Work!!! Everone get it NOW!
    07-26-10 03:55 PM
    OMG! if this has Office 2010 support I will be SOO happy can't wait to download it!
    07-26-10 04:06 PM
    took me ages to complete download, and now what i should do?? I'm trying to open it and I'm getting error message that windows can't open this program or something similar cant remember exactly, help pls
    07-26-10 04:28 PM
    took me ages to complete download, and now what i should do?? I'm trying to open it and I'm getting error message that windows can't open this program or something similar cant remember exactly, help pls

Download 7 Zip
    Download

install 7 Zip

right click on the file, then Extract the file using 7 Zip
    after extracted you'll go into the folder and click on "Set up"
    07-26-10 04:56 PM
    OMG! if this has Office 2010 support I will be SOO happy can't wait to download it!
    I know, right? Takes RIM 6+ months (since it won't be out until 4th Q) to add support for something that's already out. lol Classic RIM.
    07-26-10 05:10 PM
    I know, right? Takes RIM 6+ months (since it won't be out until 4th Q) to add support for something that's already out. lol Classic RIM.

Oh did RIM ever get an ear full when I found I couldn't sync!!

like the Beta was out for HOW LONG!!
    07-26-10 05:14 PM
    ANY idea if this is for the mac guys?
    07-26-10 05:34 PM
    ANY idea if this is for the mac guys?

Sure if your mac isn't Running OSX. and is running Windows 7,
    07-26-10 05:39 PM

Well so far NOT happy, DM 6 is NOT seeing my Outlook 2010, mind you I am a x64 system and that could be a problem
    07-26-10 05:40 PM
    Interesting - Installation routine warns you that DM will phone home and alert RIM when activated, and will register your PIN 'for administrative purposes' upon use of certain unnamed features. That's paraphrased; I installed a couple hours ago and don't remember the exact wording. Curious if this is only part of the beta, or if it will be a 'feature' of the release product. I don't like stuff that phones home ....
    07-26-10 06:03 PM
    Interesting - Installation routine warns you that DM will phone home and alert RIM when activated, and will register your PIN 'for administrative purposes' upon use of certain unnamed features. That's paraphrased; I installed a couple hours ago and don't remember the exact wording. Curious if this is only part of the beta, or if it will be a 'feature' of the release product. I don't like stuff that phones home ....
    I installed, and performed updates to my phone. Didn't see any warning you mentioned.

When or which part during the process you saw it?
    07-26-10 06:20 PM
    What are you talking about?
    07-26-10 06:26 PM
    Guys there is another thread about this leak in the Desktop Manager category
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post5388945

My guess is that this thread should be unified with the otherone.
    07-26-10 06:38 PM
    Dude... you have the wrong version..... I have installed it in the usual way, no pin activation or any other garbage you mention!!
    07-26-10 06:40 PM
    I installed, and performed updates to my phone. Didn't see any warning you mentioned.

When or which part during the process you saw it?
    OK, I uninstalled and reinstalled DM6 so I could see exactly where the disclaimer appeared and what it said. It shows up on the screen where the license agreement is displayed, right below the two radio buttons where you click to either accept or not accept the terms of the license agreement. It text says this:

Notice: RIM tracks the activation of certain product features for administrative purposes and your device PIN and an installation identifier will be automatically registered with RIM upon activating certain features of this software.

I took a screen shot, but have no good place to host it, so can't post it here. I would be willing to bet that everybody clicked that 'Agree' button, like always, and blew right past this notice without even seeing it. Truthfully, I'm surprised I saw it myself. I'm sure I downloaded the same version as everybody else - there was only once source I knew of later this afternoon.
    07-26-10 07:50 PM
    Well so far NOT happy, DM 6 is NOT seeing my Outlook 2010, mind you I am a x64 system and that could be a problem
    What a pain! I heard that there was a registry edit that you could make that would allow DM to integrate with Outlook 2010 but I'm not sure where I came across the link. Might be worth Googling for "Registry Edit, Desktop Manager, Outlook 2010, BlackBerry"?

RIM's definitely taken it's eye off the ball here. How could they not have full integration with Outlook 2010?

Edit: Here's one link that might be useful: Outlook 2010 and Blackberry's Desktop Manager

...seems like you might be able to fool DM if you first install Outlook 2007 then upgrade to Outlook 2010. Not a clean install.
    Last edited by webmaster; 07-26-10 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Stopped being lazy and Googled for search terms myself!
    07-26-10 08:03 PM
    What a pain! I heard that there was a registry edit that you could make that would allow DM to integrate with Outlook 2010 but I'm not sure where I came across the link. Might be worth Googling for "Registry Edit, Desktop Manager, Outlook 2010, BlackBerry"?

RIM's definitely taken it's eye off the ball here. How could they not have full integration with Outlook 2010?

There is a fix if you use Outlook 2007 and DM 5,

DM 6 can use outlook 2010 32, it is just us 64bit people that have no love yet,

which is the case with lots of software.....
    07-26-10 08:05 PM
    BTW, recognize what upcoming BB model is on the splash screen during the install?
    07-26-10 08:19 PM
    Main DM v6 Screenshot:
    07-26-10 08:30 PM
    BTW, recognize what upcoming BB model is on the splash screen during the install?
    Ain't that the BlackBerry Curve 9300?
    07-26-10 08:31 PM
    Since its leaked and purposely leak i believe.... just use it with ease. any way its coming out soon so nothing to shout about.

did you guys perform an update of your phone?

i noted i got 2 updates and one of them is the bbm. any idea is bbm .66 an official bbm?
    07-26-10 09:15 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD