Okay let the games begin, we'll threat this thread as "island". I'll post of the immunity challenges here, but I will also broadcast the same immunity challenge to you VIA BBM, so that way everyone is on the same ball game. As far as the two teams, I will do team immunity challenges that will guard your entire team from the "friday vote out". Since there are two teams of 5, as long as one team has at least 2 members the team style will stay in play. If a one team has all of the players voted out we'll go to a "player by player" game and I'll no longer post any type of team immunity challenges. The only thing I ask from the players is for you to put a link back to this thread in your signature. I'd like to possibly get the entire Crackberry Community involved with the votes. Votes will be done this way, the entire Crackberry Community can vote in the voting threads for their favorite player. Either on the ability to correctly help someone with a problem, be likable in the off topics, what have you. But remember to vote for your most likable player. The person with the least amount of votes will be asked to leave the thread. But once you are asked to leave please do not post again in this thread until the game is over. And if you are not in the game please do not post in this thread. The vote thread will be posted on Fridays at 8:00am EST and we'll close the week out and ask the person to leave on Sunday @ 6pm EST. So there is ample time to get a good amount of votes. So you If you are in the game well treat this thread as the island, you may post, talk, be amongst your selves. But remember people can vote for you based on any thread on the Crackberry forums.

Have fun.

I'll shoot you a BBM message with your team name within the hour so make sure you know who your team members on, and make sure to get their PINs for Team Immunity Challenges.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 09:46 AM
    Team Gemini, let's get these pins exchanged, and plot team Javelin's fate. They is going down!!!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-31-10 10:32 AM
    Team Gemini, let's get these pins exchanged, and plot team Javelin's fate. They is going down!!!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

You already have my PIN. But, to the rest of Team Gemini; let's get our PINs exchanged. Team Javelin is going down!

This is pretty amazing. On an island in the middle of nowhere and we still have cell service. Very impressive.

01-31-10 10:44 AM
    Pfft... Who's team am I on? Everybody knows the Storm owners rule these forums
    :::: looks at sign up thread, looks back at Gluteus Maximus, shakes head, throws up arms and walks away ::::

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

01-31-10 11:09 AM
    Team Gemini here, and I'm a Gemini (who knew). Time to stick it to Javelin and get them tossed off the island one by one.
    01-31-10 11:12 AM
    Y'all wish. Bring it on!! We'll whup your Wulfish fanny
    01-31-10 11:12 AM
    :::: looks at sign up thread, looks back at Gluteus Maximus, shakes head, throws up arms and walks away ::::

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

My bad.... I haven't been online for like 2 weeks
    01-31-10 11:13 AM
    My bad.... I haven't been online for like 2 weeks
    You were just on the other day fighting with Shi.

BlkBear, I'll go get you PIN from the other thread.

01-31-10 11:15 AM

I meant before then I've been on for the past 2 days. It was made on the 29th.... Mustn't have noticed the thread I'll just go back to the bar, and let you guys have your fun

FYI, I wasn't fighting... I was training
    01-31-10 11:20 AM
    Team Gemini here, and I'm a Gemini (who knew). Time to stick it to Javelin and get them tossed off the island one by one.
    sonny, I may be in the dog house before this is all over, but your mother is going down!

Hmmmmmm, I kinda like the sound of that.

01-31-10 11:21 AM
    Y'all wish. Bring it on!! We'll whup your Wulfish fanny
    Wrong member of your team to be touching that, and we have two necked contestants. Heeheehee!

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!Go Team Gemini

01-31-10 11:28 AM

Looks like you got it and now we can kick some Javi booty!

Heheh Fighting? Hey it's more like picking on your little sister!
    01-31-10 11:38 AM
    sonny, I may be in the dog house before this is all over, but your mother is going down!

Eeeew!DAD!Eeeew!

Hmmmmmm, I kinda like the sound of that.
    01-31-10 12:16 PM
    I meant before then I've been on for the past 2 days. It was made on the 29th.... Mustn't have noticed the thread I'll just go back to the bar, and let you guys have your fun

FYI, I wasn't fighting... I was training
    Training for what?

Looks like you got it and now we can kick some Javi booty!

Heheh Fighting? Hey it's more like picking on your little sister!
    **** yeah we can!

You know, that makes sense. He's like the misunderstood middle child in this CB family. Resents the oldest for always being compared to said sibling by others & resents the youngest for being born & taking away his status as the "baby". That's his way of lashing out.

01-31-10 01:32 PM
    How do you get into the game?
    01-31-10 02:57 PM
    How do you get into the game?
    I had a thread up on it for days, as a feeler. I know back space showed interest. If he wants in I'll add you two. Since I haven't posted a Immunity Challenge yet

01-31-10 03:09 PM
    I am team Javelin. So anyone on my team send me PM with pin.

This she be fun watching team Gemini crash and burn. Bring it on!!!!!!
    01-31-10 06:36 PM
    I am team Javelin. So anyone on my team send me PM with pin.

This she be fun watching team Gemini crash and burn. Bring it on!!!!!!
    What's that about crashing at your place, and getting things so hot we burn it to the ground?

AG, I passed your pin to Wonderful.

01-31-10 06:44 PM
    I'm team javelin and the gemini twins r going down!

01-31-10 06:58 PM
    What's that about crashing at your place, and getting things so hot we burn it to the ground?

AG, I passed your pin to Wonderful.
    Thanks for the assist brother
    01-31-10 07:37 PM
    I'm team javelin and the gemini twins r going down!
    Yes they are. We are going to take 'em down and take 'em down hard!!
    01-31-10 07:38 PM
    Anytime AG!

The Keeper of the CrackBerry Jukebox

Posted from my CrackBerry on my third bite of the apple, at wapforums.crackberry.com. Shameful bit of code work on my part.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 01-31-10 at 07:44 PM.
    01-31-10 07:40 PM
    @ Wulf, spare us your little tribute. Y'all got nothing.

Heck, We have Paddy and facemob. This is almost unfair.
    Great tune though.
    01-31-10 08:08 PM
    @ Wulf, spare us your little tribute. Y'all got nothing.

Heck, We have Paddy and facemob. This is almost unfair.
    Great tune though.
    I agree AG, I feel so bad for them *hands wulf a tissue for his tears*. I think that we might have to be gentle with them at first.
    01-31-10 08:15 PM
    Paddy, they were bagged and tagged the second this started.
    01-31-10 08:27 PM
171 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD