I am VERY sorry to inform you all I no long host free themes for this forum. There were some VERY Racist and distasteful comments made by laurenchantel. I feel her comments were beyond a personal attack but the mods and even the forums manager did not think anything but a slap on the wrist was warranted. I do not stand for any racism nor anyone or website that tolerates it. Please understand that this was a very hard decision to make. I did (barley) sleep on it last night and while i hate to take away from the members who enjoy all the FREE themes on this site, i do have to do what i feel is the right thing to do.

To all i host for please contact me either through BBM, PM or my e-mail if you have it and i will get you set back up with your new OTA links. There are a lot but i will do my best to get everyone set back up in a timely manor. I will set them back up on a as needed, first come first serve basis.

Thanks to all for understanding.
    07-29-09 11:57 AM
    Dude, you are too nice. I think everyone here understands the decicision that you made and why. I can't wait to check back here in a few weeks to see who is left.
    07-29-09 12:00 PM
    Just to get thsi straight, you're not going to be hosting themes that are shared on cb? If so, where will free themes be shared now??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 12:23 PM
    I completely understand where you are coming from. I really hate to see this happen because i had some themes posted on T-Mobile's forums..... but like all good things. One person has to screw it up fro the rest of us.
    07-29-09 12:43 PM
    Yes, i will still offer hosting but i no longer think that Crackberry is the place to offer it. I am working VERY hard on getting everyone set beck up and access to their files. I just now ask that you do not posts OTA links on here. I can not state on here where i am going, but my PINs are STACKing on my BBM.
    07-29-09 12:49 PM
    Uh, what did I miss?!?! What happened?

I agree with you Mr.T, there is no need for racism. Those people need to get out of here and stay away.
    07-29-09 12:50 PM
    Uh, what did I miss?!?! What happened?

I agree with you Mr.T, there is no need for racism. Those people need to get out of here and stay away.
    Just let the sleeping dog lay, thats all. Just let the puppy sleep....
    07-29-09 12:51 PM
    Yes, i will still offer hosting but i no longer think that Crackberry is the place to offer it. I am working VERY hard on getting everyone set beck up and access to their files. I just now ask that you do not posts OTA links on here. I can not state on here where i am going, but my PINs are STACKing on my BBM.
    Nice!!!

I'll be coming your way soon.
    07-29-09 12:51 PM
    Great decision. I totally agree with you racisms isn't the answer to anything and its very dumb.
    Thanks for hosting while you did.

07-29-09 12:53 PM
    this will be premium theme heaven by days end!!!! All the pay for themes you can handle!!!!
    Thank you Mr. Tolles for agreeing to continue to provide hosting just on another site! Will definitely see you over there!!!
    07-29-09 12:56 PM
    Sorry to see you go - After reading through some of the threads in this theme forum, I can't say that I'm surprised. CrackBerry is my first online experience and I have to say that I was really enjoying it. I joined around the end of June & until mid July this forum was great. Then there was a week when things were really tense around here & now this...

I don't know what happened but it's a shame that one person (& it seems to be the same person that's always embroiled in the drama) has managed to ruin what used to be a fun little "themer" community.

Good luck and thank you for all of you assistance while you were here.
    07-29-09 01:03 PM
    Just to reiterate CB is not the only free site out there. All of these great themers that we have all grown to love their work are going to another site. Snatch up someone's PIN that has it published and find out where they will be STACKing their themes!
    07-29-09 01:07 PM
    Just to reiterate CB is not the only free site out there. All of these great themers that we have all grown to love their work are going to another site. Snatch up someone's PIN that has it published and find out where they will be STACKing their themes!
    Word to Big Bird!!!!
    07-29-09 01:11 PM
    just do what u think u need to do, man. im with ya all the way! coz u my fave theme maker ( hiks. i gotta say that laurenchantel such a pain in the *ss. i saw her post on another forum im also a member, and man, she's rude, just heartless rude. she's not normal. so, useless talkin to "not" normal person. well, i was thinking about leaving this forum too, but we'll see. eventho, i was feeling comfy already until the devilish lady ruined everything. and im lil bit dissapointed at the CB manager or mods or whatever... on other site, someone make a huge mess, they ban that person.
    i care less if the mod ban me for saying this hehe. but thats how i feel. i know this is just another virtual ride, but i really wanted it to be joyful ride. so anywayyy, do shoutout wherever u may go, coz i definitely wanna follow! hehe love ya!
    07-29-09 01:24 PM
    I want to sincerely thank everyone for the support. It really is sad that it only takes 1 person to bring a whole forum down. I've kept my cool the entire time but I feel that the situation wasn't handled properly. I will continue to make FREE themes and will be distributing them via my twitter. Whoa, my PIN is STACKING too!

07-29-09 01:39 PM
    of course were gonna support you marsh we all luv ya
    07-29-09 01:56 PM
    If anyone needs OTA hosting for their themes, I can help since I own my own domain.
    07-29-09 01:57 PM
    If anyone needs OTA hosting for their themes, I can help since I own my own domain.
    In the spirit of sharing, any one who choses to stay here i will make sure i send them your way. Do you unlimited bandwidth? Just FYI i have used 51 Gigs this month, 98% of of that was for themes.
    07-29-09 02:02 PM
    LOL at the PINS Stacking up..... ROTFLOL
    07-29-09 02:21 PM
    In the spirit of sharing, any one who choses to stay here i will make sure i send them your way. Do you unlimited bandwidth? Just FYI i have used 51 Gigs this month, 98% of of that was for themes.
    Right now, I use about 20 GB a month but yes, I do have unlimited bandwith.
    07-29-09 02:27 PM
    omg!! thats way more than I woulda guessed.. Thanks a lot mrtolles. You were def. and asset here..

ps. thanks Yves, your services will be used a lot im sure.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 07-29-09 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added the ps
    07-29-09 02:29 PM
    New to the Crack Nation folks, but from what i hear, thats a sad thing! To hear that as a newbie im sure there are others that are gonna pack up outta here...stay strong brother, i will check out the new place...
    07-29-09 02:33 PM
    Au contraire... I think more people will be posting their themes here now actually

07-29-09 06:08 PM
    I am VERY sorry to inform you all I no long host free themes for this forum. There were some VERY Racist and distasteful comments made by laurenchantel. I feel her comments were beyond a personal attack but the mods and even the forums manager did not think anything but a slap on the wrist was warranted. I do not stand for any racism nor anyone or website that tolerates it. Please understand that this was a very hard decision to make. I did (barley) sleep on it last night and while i hate to take away from the members who enjoy all the FREE themes on this site, i do have to do what i feel is the right thing to do.

To all i host for please contact me either through BBM, PM or my e-mail if you have it and i will get you set back up with your new OTA links. There are a lot but i will do my best to get everyone set back up in a timely manor. I will set them back up on a as needed, first come first serve basis.

Thanks to all for understanding.

Hey it's too bad to hear you're not going to be around anymore. It sucks that some people don't know how to act, even on an online forum. It's actually kinda sad. Anyway, good luck to ya and I will defenitely keep up with you on your PINs that are STACKing
    07-29-09 08:47 PM
    Sorry to see this happen. I've been on 7-8 forums since 2003. The key is having mods that will quickly warn an offender and pull their plug asap afterward. One place I started on was monitored by high school kids and later by noone and it w became a spamfest and died pretty fast. This joint seems like it has mods up the yang so I think they should just do the thing and if the offending party is hot about it then they should eat s#*, and die. It's not like they have any rights here. Just my .02

07-29-09 09:02 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD