So once again I can't figure something out on my BB, and who do I turn to? Chaz, he seems to have all the answers, and the patience to help me with every question I have had so far.... How many of you has he helped? Here is my thanks for everything you have done in this forum Chaz!!! You are a true CB master!! I'd love to hear all your stories on how he has helped you!!
    05-23-08 06:57 PM
    I don't have a story about him...though I think he has answered a couple of my questions at times...
    He does seem like a pretty decent guy though. Kudos to you for recognizing his helpful attitude.
    Everyone on CB should be this way.
    Go Chaz!
    05-23-08 07:00 PM
    Even when it's not my issue, I learn tons from reading Chaz's post.
    Said once before... "one of the smartest guys in the room". And nicest.

And Trixie, starting this post says some good things about you
    05-23-08 07:07 PM
    He has helped me before too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-08 07:08 PM
    he is a big help. as is cj. although i havent asked direct ? to them. however, when i see a ? and think hmmm. i check it out and it seems like chaz , cj , jayden ,sunkast and a few others have researched solutions to problems.this is extremely helpful.
    05-23-08 07:22 PM
    I had no idea what to say to this at first. lol

other than thanks... I enjoy doing it, mostly because I know it's appreciated. I struggled with my first BB too and know what it's like. Thank for Doing this GF. it's sooo nice of you.
    05-23-08 07:45 PM
    If it wasn't for your patience and know how, I would have thrown my BB across the room chaz! lol Ok, maybe not thrown, but you know what I mean! Your help is greatly appreciated!
    05-23-08 08:03 PM
    Like I said, I know it's appreciated - that's why I never mind doing what I can.
    05-23-08 08:56 PM
    Felicidades Chaz.
    05-23-08 09:10 PM
    Chaz is cool. Always helps out. He has helped me out a few times.

05-23-08 09:14 PM
    Good job Chaz!

05-23-08 09:15 PM
    I'm on vacay but when I saw this had to chime in!

Without Chaz I would be completely lost with my BB! He's helped me from day one & still helps me! He's a great friend & a BB genius!

05-23-08 09:20 PM
    Chaz is the man!

Go Chaz, it's your birthday! Go Chaz... hehe!
    05-23-08 09:40 PM
    This is funny!! I *just* had this conversation with Chaz himself over BBM yesterday... I told him that he knew everything and he did the, "Aww shucks, I just do it to help people" thing!

Chaz is most certainly my go-to blackberry guru!! And he is SUCH a nice guy too... I'm glad GF had the smarts to publicly out him like this, thanks Fairy! (I was going to call you Garbage, but that's your husband!)

I came here to say "thanks" and "I told you so!" Oh, and Chaz... I still have the OSU helmet as my wallpaper, BTW!! ;-D

05-23-08 09:58 PM
    CHAZ IS AWESOME!!

He has always helped me with my dumb questions, and even sent me some awesome red sox wallpapers!!

Chaz you rock and are such an asset to this forum!!
    05-23-08 10:05 PM
    I agree Chaz is all that and a bag of chips. He's helped me just by helping others.
    05-23-08 10:07 PM
    This thread is a perfect example of why I love CrackBerry.com so much. Thanks to everyone for the responses here. It means a lot.
    05-24-08 09:12 AM
    KRISTI! I see you started a thread entitled 'Chaz' and I assumed the worst as I haven't talked to him in days. Phew.

My Chaz story? Vegas...
    05-24-08 10:26 AM
    Woo hoo Chaz!!!!

05-24-08 10:41 AM
    Chaz, you are the true BB Guru. Whenever I had a problem, I searched the forums and everytime I found the thread there was post by Chaz with the solution. Thx Chaz!

05-24-08 10:57 AM
    Of course I'm going to echo what everyone else has said here...
    05-24-08 12:26 PM
    Chaz is one of my most favorite BBm buddies. Such a great guy! He deserves every kind word posted here & more.

Not only helpful, but funny & witty, too! :d

05-24-08 06:48 PM
    That was really nice garbagefairy1967.

Chaz has never personally helped me but many of his posts sure have.

Thanks Chaz

These are the things that makes this the best BB site out there and I have
    visited as many of the others that I could find, but I didn't find as much info and the people were certainly not as nice on any of the other sites. Crackberry and its members are the Best
    05-24-08 06:58 PM
    Props to you Chaz! You are a Cracberry addicts true friend! Now if I ever need help I know who to turn to!

05-24-08 07:04 PM
    OMG I loooooove Chaz <3 he's my favorite BBM buddy :]
    He's like the greatest crackberry addict everrrr!
    He's answered so much of my newbie questions <3

like what I said Chaz, I'm going to bake you a cake to show you my appreciation.. when I learn ..someday.. soon. promise.

keep it uuup Chaz, more bb users out there neeeed youuu!

<3
    05-24-08 09:00 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD