Did anyone notice that on tonight's new episode of 'Doctor Who', the Doctor saved the world by using a Blackberry Storm?
    04-03-10 04:49 PM
    Yes, I posted screenshots and twittered to @crackberry!

@crackberry Doctor Who saves the world with a Blackberry Storm on Twitpic

@crackberry Doctor Who and the Storm closeup on Twitpic

They "somewhat obviously" tried to hide the Blackberry Logo... still obviously a Storm
    04-03-10 08:00 PM
    I guess RIM didn't want to pony up the cash as apple and dell do in so many of these shows
    04-04-10 09:22 AM
    How's that show? I saw a preview for it but it looks like those low budget TV shows with bad cgi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 12:18 PM

heres part of the episode, storm is on at bout 40 seconds, and later on, to think i was born in that hospital too!!

should also add, if ya ent seen it yet, this is a ten min clip of the first ep, so shows the plot, just thought id say if ya waiting to see it all, cos its near the end of the program
    04-04-10 03:26 PM
    In a related note did anyone notice that the McDonald's Filet-o-Fish commercial with the guy getting the singing fish MMS was on a Blackberry -- an older Pearl (I'm not good with model numbers) the BB logo was prominent on that one.
    04-04-10 05:02 PM
    Cool.

04-04-10 05:57 PM
    In a related note did anyone notice that the McDonald's Filet-o-Fish commercial with the guy getting the singing fish MMS was on a Blackberry -- an older Pearl (I'm not good with model numbers) the BB logo was prominent on that one.
    I love that commercial.
    04-04-10 09:25 PM
    How's that show? I saw a preview for it but it looks like those low budget TV shows with bad cgi

I love Dr Who, it's a English tradition and is a awesome show.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that spotted the Storm, I knew what it was for sure when he pressed the menu button.
    04-06-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD