Created a monster, have you?

I was an avid user of the wwcalc program on
    Palm in my pre-BB days and you've gotten pretty close so far. The only thing lacking is the multiple dbases wwcalc had for calcualted food values. You could download tons of lists to your card from a rather "homey" site called Dotti's Weight Loss Zone. She has basic foods listed as well as tons of restaurant dishes. But I can barely program my DVR so I have no idea how hard that would be to integrate!

Anyway, you got my buck today! Just waiting for the e-mail with the codes. Thanks for all the hard work this "thrown together" thing required.
    03-31-10 11:44 AM
    Here is the app for calculating weight points
    WEIGHT POINTS CALCULATOR
    Weight Points Calculator - Medical BlackBerry Apps
    04-30-10 07:52 AM
    Frank,

I have just read through this entire thread and I am so thankful for all your hard work. The only thing holding me back from purchasing is that I recently lost a great (free) app from BB appworld called Fat Secret who would provide calories as well as points but just last month, the points portion was *mysteriously* removed (most likely ww doing). Contrary to what you were told at the start of this thread, points ARE ww proprietary and my hesitancy in purchasing your app is knowing that the more popular it gets, the more you will be pressured by ww to remove it, just like Fat Secret was. I hate to get attached to something only to lose it, ya know?

Wynter
    05-19-10 01:02 AM
    Where can I get the paid version
    05-19-10 07:15 AM
    Frank-

Just what I've been looking for and I just send a payment! I am also a software tester by profession. Can't wait to give it a go! Thanks for your efforts!

Carl
    06-21-10 01:48 PM
    Here is the app for calculating weight points
    WEIGHT POINTS CALCULATOR
    Weight Points Calculator - Medical BlackBerry Apps
    I've used this one for a while now and I have to say I like Franks much better even in only using the free version so far.
    06-21-10 01:57 PM
    Try FatSecret.com They have a BB app that is a great food diary. They used to let you track WW points but I think WW got a hold of them and made them quit. But I use the BB FatSecret app to journal my food and it keeps track of cals, fat, fiber, etc. For the points, I bought the Points Tracker app on ShopCrackberry. Works great!
    06-24-10 08:19 PM
    Paid for Frank's version in May and sent several e-mails and haven't heard anything back. No registration code has been sent
    06-25-10 11:53 AM
    Sorry, I'm new to blackberry. I downloaded your app, now how do I pay for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 07:37 PM
    is this app still available?
    02-21-13 09:10 AM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD