I got a wachovia acct because I wanted to use it on my blackberry... After the painful task of switching over all automatic debits and credits... I've found out... Via an email from Wachovia customer service that no more links to the app will be given out ever.

WTF??

& yes, I know I can just use the Wachovia site from my browser... But that's more work and frankly... Eck.

Apps are the way to go.

I would just switch to a Bank of America acct, but its sooo much trouble to re-do all the leg work to get the new acct set up with payments and such.

Does anyone have the link to the Wachovia OTA app? Is it even possible to still get the app using a link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 11:03 AM
    I use the app now and then. It was kind of a pain to download but works great once it's there...

Where can I find installation instructions specific for my BlackBerry model?Specific instructions for your model can be found within the mobile banking sign up process. First, you must log in to Wachovia Online Banking and select the Customer Service tab, click the Mobile Banking link, and follow the sign-up instructions on each page. When you reach Step 4 (Initialize Mobile Device), you will be able to print or view the installation instructions for the BlackBerry model you select in Step 2 (Mobile Device Information).

More info:

Wachovia BlackBerry FAQs
    06-30-09 01:52 PM
    Unfortunatly there is no longer an application for mobile banking on the website. They aren't accepting any new ppl... I can't even apply/sign up for the banking app.

I was hoping someone would have the direct ota link.

06-30-09 03:05 PM
    i just bookmarked the mobile wachovia site, its about the same bull as the app, you could just get someone here to make you a shortcut for it?
    06-30-09 03:11 PM
    I am having the same problem.
    08-04-09 04:39 PM
    IIRC the app "Personal Assistant" in app world has a Wachovia acct setup.

08-04-09 04:49 PM
    This blackberry application should take care of anyone with these same issues, it handles multiple banking institutions. Hope these links help!

Article:
    Verizon Wireless Mobile Banking Application For BlackBerry

https://mobile.vzw.com/
    Last edited by jonathon.hewitt; 08-04-09 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Mess up with a link
    08-04-09 05:29 PM
    The t-mobile download link is http://tmo.mbanking.mobi
    08-04-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD