Gotta say, I like this app! But I can't seem to figure out how to make it save my login info for the cb forums... I'll keep searching.

Anyone have any issues to report?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-27-11 10:58 AM
    Gotta say, I like this app! But I can't seem to figure out how to make it save my login info for the cb forums... I'll keep searching.

Anyone have any issues to report?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    1.Login
    2.Select Star

Your login credentials are now saved and can be accessed via "Favorites". You should read the "Guide" in the 'About' Screen.

Thanks!
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    06-27-11 11:49 AM
    I tried this app about a month ago, and Crackberry is the only forum I'm on that could be found with this app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 12:36 PM
    I tried this app about a month ago, and Crackberry is the only forum I'm on that could be found with this app.

The forum must support the tapatalk plugin.

You can request the forum admin to install:

Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

Thanks!
    06-27-11 12:38 PM
    It's THE best forum viewing app I have found! And this developer has gone above and beyond in working with us in getting it right!
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    06-27-11 01:13 PM
    With the new version 1.3 I go to the forum and click log on, enter the correct information and click ok. Then nothing happens.

I go in as a guest and it works fine. Only when logging in does it not work now.

Yes, I am using the correct log on info. Yes, it does it here on CB and two other forums I visit. All forums are up and running.

This is getting old now.

Tim
    Last edited by trsbbs; 06-27-11 at 05:45 PM.
    06-27-11 05:29 PM
    With the new version 1.3 I go to the forum and click log on, enter the correct information and click ok. Then nothing happens.

I go in as a guest and it works fine. Only when logging in does it not work now.

Yes, I am using the correct log on info. Yes, it does it here on CB and two other forums I visit. All forums are up and running.

This is getting old now.

Tim
    '

You downloaded from AppWorld,right?
    06-27-11 06:17 PM
    '

You downloaded from AppWorld,right?
    Yep, deleted 1.2 and downloaded 1.3 from App World.

I enter the logon information, the little box comes up saying loading.
    Sits there for about 5-10 seconds and goes away with nothing coming up.

If I go in as a "guest" it works fine.

Seems to be an issue related to the log on process.

Tim
    Last edited by trsbbs; 06-27-11 at 06:24 PM.
    06-27-11 06:20 PM
    Yep, deleted 1.2 and downloaded 1.3 from App World.

Tim
    The AppWorld version seems to be corrupted. A new update was already pushed out and should be released hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks!
    06-27-11 06:22 PM
    The AppWorld version seems to be corrupted. A new update was already pushed out and should be released hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks!
    and so it goes.

IPhone is looking better each day

Tim
    06-27-11 06:25 PM
    and so it goes.

IPhone is looking better each day

Tim
    Sounds good !
    06-27-11 06:25 PM
    So I tried to hotlink the pg scroll down button using the "space" key but it didn't work and had to use the trackball which is annoying. I have the tour with 5.0. Any help with be great.
    06-27-11 07:04 PM
    Just started using this app. So much better than BerryBlab, which is what I used to use to access forums.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    EveryApp Mobile likes this.
    06-27-11 07:12 PM
    So I tried to hotlink the pg scroll down button using the "space" key but it didn't work and had to use the trackball which is annoying. I have the tour with 5.0. Any help with be great.
    Could you tell me where you were trying to use the pg scroll down button?
    06-27-11 07:22 PM
    Just started using this app. So much better than BerryBlab, which is what I used to use to access forums.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    That's good to hear, I'm glad you like it!
    06-27-11 07:23 PM
    Any link to download a older version? Just bought it for my 9800 from appworld, but same problem as others i cant login only as a guest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-27-11 07:29 PM
    Any link to download a older version? Just bought it for my 9800 from appworld, but same problem as others i cant login only as a guest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, but AppWorld should release the latest update tomorrow. I made sure that it works like it should before uploading it. I also took it off the market for now until AppWorld approves the working version. The crackberry version is working fine.
    06-27-11 07:34 PM
    Like right here in this thread or any other thread. I can't even use the default vol up/dwn button on the side of my BB. The trackball is the only thing I can use to scroll up and down a page.

Could you tell me where you were trying to use the pg scroll down button?
    06-27-11 07:36 PM
    Like right here in this thread or any other thread. I can't even use the default vol up/dwn button on the side of my BB. The trackball is the only thing I can use to scroll up and down a page.

Maybe it was the wrong wording I used for the hotkeys. The hotkeys are meant for going to prev/next page. I'll make sure to include more hotkeys such has :

Page up
    Page down
    Bottom

Thanks!
    06-27-11 07:39 PM
    Yes please. For someone that has a trackball, it can get pretty sore when we frequently using it to scroll up and down. The BB browser uses the space button to scroll down and the "t" button to scroll up so that was easier on the finger.

By the way, the only time the vol up/dwn button was working is when I'm in the main crackberry forum. Once I go inside any thread I had to use the trackball.

Maybe it was the wrong wording I used for the hotkeys. The hotkeys are meant for going to prev/next page. I'll make sure to include more hotkeys such has :

Page up
    Page down
    Bottom

Thanks!
    06-27-11 07:52 PM
    Yes please. For someone that has a trackball, it can get pretty sore when we frequently using it to scroll up and down. The BB browser uses the space button to scroll down and the "t" button to scroll up so that was easier on the finger.

By the way, the only time the vol up/dwn button was working is when I'm in the main crackberry forum. Once I go inside any thread I had to use the trackball.

Vol up/dwn is for changing pages not for scrolling. I will post another update to crackberry app store and appworld with the updated hotkeys,tomorrow.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-27-11 at 09:50 PM.
    tryfe likes this.
    06-27-11 08:02 PM
    Another question. Is there a way to bookmark or save a sub-forum? Certain forum has many sub-forum within another sub-forum and it would be nice to just go there in one click.

Also, exiting a forum to reach the Tapatalk main menu takes almost a minute sometimes. Why so long? Is there a short-cut to go to the main menu?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 01:31 AM
    Pretty cool so far. Just gotta figure out how to do some things. Does load faster then browser and mobile view however when viewing the ss and wp threads the images take a longer then would viewing on browser or mobile view. Awesome!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 02:24 AM
    Vol up/dwn is for changing pages not for scrolling. I will post another update to crackberry app store and appworld with the updated hotkeys,tomorrow.

Sweet; can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 06:36 AM
    No, but AppWorld should release the latest update tomorrow. I made sure that it works like it should before uploading it. I also took it off the market for now until AppWorld approves the working version. The crackberry version is working fine.
    Will it have a different version number?

If not, how will we know its the right or working one?
    Will App World allow us to download if it is the same version number
    as the one installed?

Tim
    06-28-11 10:22 AM
147 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD