Notice to 9700 folks (and maybe 9650, too): if you upgrade to BB6, you will need to delete (or not install/restore) SocialScope. Once it's gone, re-download it from SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks AFTER completing your BB6 load.

SocialScope has distinct versions for OS 5 and BB 6. This will be visible at the bottom of the Settings screen. The OS 5 version does not play too well on BB6.
    11-02-10 04:19 PM
    Discovered I cannot click on links in tweets, nor will the BB key open a menu when a link is highlighted. Reported to SocialScope.
    11-03-10 01:39 PM
    On my friend's blackberry, he can only see 4 tweets in SS because he had the os5 one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 01:57 PM
    On my friend's blackberry, he can only see 4 tweets in SS because he had the os5 one.

If he logs into his SS account and redownloads the app, it will replace the OS5 one with the OS6 version. Thats how I did it on the 9650. It will autodetect your OS.
    11-03-10 03:29 PM
    If he logs into his SS account and redownloads the app, it will replace the OS5 one with the OS6 version. Thats how I did it on the 9650. It will autodetect your OS.
    Yep. I told him that and it works perfectly fine for him now

11-03-10 03:35 PM
    I downloaded SS from the site on os6, but still can't click links in tweets. I didn't restore or install it via DM.
    11-03-10 05:50 PM
    I've reported the nonfunctional link issue to SocialScope already. Also, when you have a link highlighted, the menu button does not function to bring up a menu where you could copy/paste, etc. It also does not bring up the standard BB6 context menu. This is most likely related to the BB6 version being coded primarily for the touch version of the OS.

Please make sure to use the Send Feedback button at the bottom of the SocialScope settings screen so they can whip it into shape!
    11-05-10 08:02 AM
    Glad it wasn't just me not being able to click links. I really hope they resolve this issue very soon.
    11-14-10 10:45 PM
    When I reported it to SocialScope they replied to me that since I was using a leaked OS they wouldn't support it. Funny though, when OS 5 leaked they were all over it.
    11-14-10 11:14 PM
    I'm having the same issue of not able to click on links.

11-16-10 11:51 PM
    I'm having the same issue of not able to click on links.

I think the link issue is 9700 specific because it works fine for me on my 9650 with OS6
    11-17-10 08:11 AM
    and I was seriously bummed out that the scroll didn't work on socialscope thinking i had to result to deleting the app until an update came along which you never know will happen. it keeps me debating as to whether to use social feeds at all because it's redundant as an app except for the RSS feed.

i'm happy to report that scrolling is back after deleting the SS app and reinstalling from the site. it sucks that SS couldn't reply to me on twitter to do that a week ago. the list tabs on SS helps significantly.
    11-24-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD