Many changes have been included since version 1.0:

• Opera Mini 5 and Bolt Browser Support
    • Suggestions, pop up live as you type
    • Recent searches are saved and can be accessed by one click (press enter or click Search icon when searchbar is empty)
    • Option to configure Menu button
    • Added text selection menu option. Highlight text in another app and select SearchIt from the menu and the highlighted text will automatically be put in to the search bar.
    • Paste function added (press space 3 times)
    • New sites added
    • Added 2nd custom site spot

On sale now for $2.49

SearchIt - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

01-18-10 09:06 AM
    I may have jumped in too fast with Searchit.

How do you get the MENU and options screen to come up. I must be doing something wrong but I randomly get the Menu/options to show up. Pressing the BB key or trackball, the search-sites change.

Thanks for helping this out-of-it guy!!!
    01-18-10 10:43 AM
    I may have jumped in too fast with Searchit.

How do you get the MENU and options screen to come up. I must be doing something wrong but I randomly get the Menu/options to show up. Pressing the BB key or trackball, the search-sites change.

Thanks for helping this out-of-it guy!!!
    Open the app, and where you see the red lettering stating "Search Using" (beneath the blank search text context bar), click on that. Then you will see all of the different search engines. At the bottom of the listed search engines is where you will see the "Help" and "Options" tab.

Hope this helps.

On a side note: Shao, have you noticed the new features listed for the newest version of QL? I hope it doesn't steal the thunder from your hard work.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 01-18-10 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Note to Shao.
    01-18-10 10:49 AM
    MadbradNYC:

Thanks - there are mornings ..... But I can count on someone from my birth city to help. Formerly, very formerly, of Da Bronx.
    01-18-10 12:55 PM
    Shao you are a brainiac my friend. Great update to an excellent product. Keep up the good work!
    01-18-10 01:38 PM
    MadbradNYC:

Thanks - there are mornings ..... But I can count on someone from my birth city to help. Formerly, very formerly, of Da Bronx.
    Ah... The borough of heavy hitters...

NP Bro.
    01-18-10 05:06 PM
    That's a cool Paste shortcut, Shao. I don't think I've ever seen that before.
    Nice work-around!
    01-18-10 05:33 PM
    On a side note: Shao, have you noticed the new features listed for the newest version of QL? I hope it doesn't steal the thunder from your hard work.
    Ya I've seen it, its all good, Im a QL user too
    01-20-10 10:26 AM
    Dunno if you saw my post in the other thread, but I think it would be killer if you could add a hotkey for the letter "s" on the keyboard. That would pretty much make it perfect lol
    01-21-10 11:51 PM
    Dunno if you saw my post in the other thread, but I think it would be killer if you could add a hotkey for the letter "s" on the keyboard. That would pretty much make it perfect lol
    Already done will be in a new beta I will be posting tomorrow. It will have the option to choose which key you want to assign as the shortcut (ones not already built in) or disable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 12:15 AM
    Awesome!! Once that's implemented, it might be my new favorite app.
    01-22-10 12:26 AM
    01-22-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD