This is a supplemental to the review I posted in the blogs.

Attached to this post are more/larger photos associated with the review.

Discussion:
    Have you tried this holster? Like it? Love it? Don't like it? Thinking about buying it?

Use this thread for discussion and feedback!
    08-13-07 07:02 AM
    Here is another review that has been around:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sei...e-review-2293/
    08-13-07 10:24 AM
    I am getting this courtesy of some bloke in the US...looking forward to getting it...
    08-13-07 02:53 PM
    Does anyone know whether this Un-skinned 8300 holster will work with an 8300 that has a BodyGuardz silicone kit around it already?

I am thinking of getting this holster if and only if it will work with the BodyGuardz skins wrapped around the 8320.

Thanks,
    -Marcus
    08-14-07 11:55 AM
    Can the Curve skinned with BodyGaurdz work with this holster?
    08-21-07 12:04 PM
    Not sure off hand - my gut says it would be tight but would fit.

I'll email Seidio and see if they can shed any light...
    08-21-07 12:21 PM
    New here, did a quick search but didn't seem to find any reviews for the seidio 8800 version holster. You think it works the same and just as well as this one? Thanks.
    08-22-07 01:21 PM
    I had the Combo from Seidio for the 8800 and it worked a treat. Well worth getting if you want that sort of holster.

If you want a pouch with out clip try RexRegina's Morgan Pouch. There was a review somewhere...
    08-22-07 01:23 PM
    Looking to go un-skinned with rubber holster.
    08-22-07 01:58 PM
    I bought this same holster for my pearl. It works great and does what it says it should (puts the BB into lock mode upon holstering, etc...) It�s very easy to snap the BB in and out as needed. My only issue - on day 32 (literally) the "locking" function of the swivel clip stopped working. I didn�t drop it or yank it in anyway, it just stopped. Since it was after 30 days of purchase date I couldn�t get it swapped out for free. However they are sending me a new one (under store warranty ) and I can send back mine and only pay shipping, which I thought was nice.

Overall, 4 thumbs up out of five. However if the clip breaks again so easily I would rate it much lower...

Hope this helps...
    08-29-07 10:34 PM
    I have an almost identical holster but mine says "agf" on the back and I think the model number is ag-a-0139... not sure if that is model number because at the bottom back of the holster it does say RIM 8300.
    This holster is awesome! I do have the same problem with the scratch at the very top of my BB where it clips but it is quite minor and could probably be touched up. Perhaps some of that laminate around the hole where the clip fits in would have kept the scratches off but otherwise it is pretty much a great deal. My holster is really almost identical to the one featured in this thread.
    I got mine at AT&T store.

I think it was $19.95

Very handy and I can get my BB out instantly with one hand and put it back in just as easily. This is much better in my opinion than the leather holster from BB that I originally purchased and it does lock the BB once it's in the clip.

Good times!
    09-07-07 09:36 AM
    Personally, I've never had good luck with holsters. I like the design and ease of use, but eventually, you'll lose your device.... and then watch it bounce on the sidewalk. Or, into the drink.. my Dad has lost two this way. Holsters are just plain unreliable IMO.
    Last edited by shadowsports; 10-21-07 at 03:21 PM.
    10-21-07 03:19 PM
    I had a Seidio for my iPhone and it was nice but after 2 months the locking function broke too.
    11-15-07 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD