Hello,

We're looking for people to help us test our new Twitter client, UberTwitter.

We support 4.2.1 devices all they way up the native support for the Storm.

All feedback is welcome, go to @ubertwiter on Twitter to get the OTA download link.

-CodeWarden
    04-15-09 06:33 AM
    If it could validate my twitter account it would be the first step to trying this new client out :S : unknown response from twitter ???
    04-15-09 07:02 AM
    Ubertwiter? Or ubertwitter?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:04 AM
    I am very, very impressed by this app.

Clean layout.
    Usability with GTalk
    Location integration
    Pics
    ReTweet option
    Trending topics
    Auto-updates of feeds...

Wow!
    04-15-09 07:16 AM
    Ubertwiter? Or ubertwitter?

Yep... that made me pause.

The app is called Ubertwitter; the Twitter account is @ubertwiter. The spellings are correct in the original post.
    04-15-09 07:17 AM
    Were can I download?

04-15-09 07:31 AM
    this one is nice , seems better than twitterberry (no freezes) gonna try new twitterberry 9.5 beta is out next if twitterberry is the same will keep this as backup till the new socialscope is ready
    04-15-09 07:42 AM
    Were can I download?

From OP: �berTwitter Download

Go from BB browser.
    04-15-09 07:43 AM
    Anyone figure out how to view DMs?
    04-15-09 07:44 AM
    If it could validate my twitter account it would be the first step to trying this new client out :S : unknown response from twitter ???
    It isn't able to validate my account either. Any thoughts??

04-15-09 07:46 AM
    It isn't able to validate my account either. Any thoughts??

Are you signed into another client concurrently (not that I think that it should matter)?
    04-15-09 07:50 AM
    Hmmmm nice app. There are a bunch of features on this app that socialscope doesn't have yet like trending topics, location based stuff

04-15-09 08:05 AM
    This is really nice and one of the smaller aps (file size) that I have seen for twitter. The only thing I am having a problem with is images. The avatars don't want to load up for me.
    04-15-09 08:59 AM
    This is really nice and one of the smaller aps (file size) that I have seen for twitter. The only thing I am having a problem with is images. The avatars don't want to load up for me.
    Did you keep the default sizing? I made mine small during setup; they do pop fairly fast.

I believe you can do this from Options.
    04-15-09 09:03 AM
    Did you keep the default sizing? I made mine small during setup; they do pop fairly fast.

I believe you can do this from Options.
    I had it set to the small size and they did come up, but they are too small. I changed them back and all I get is that ugly generic brown avatar for everyone.
    04-15-09 09:16 AM
    I just noticed that the top of the icon changes color when you get an update. That is pretty cool.
    04-15-09 09:26 AM
    So far so good.
    04-15-09 09:28 AM
    I keep getting a message saying 'net.rim.blackberry.api.homescreen.Homescreen' not found"...... anyone else getting this?

04-15-09 11:53 AM
    I like it, but the fact that I can't set it to allow me to only update it manually was a real deal breaker for me.
    04-15-09 11:59 AM
    hey this is great!
    04-15-09 12:59 PM
    can we get this to alert us when a new tweet comes in? say with a vibrate or tone? Couldn't figure out that option if it indeed has it. Thanks
    04-15-09 01:20 PM
    can we get this to alert us when a new tweet comes in? say with a vibrate or tone? Couldn't figure out that option if it indeed has it. Thanks
    I believe that is in the works. They are also working on spcified alerts (for specific Twitter friends).
    04-15-09 01:25 PM
    Ok never mind. I had to re download it. Lol it works great now! But I do miss my key shortcuts that I had on Twibble...
    04-15-09 02:40 PM
    let me know when you support BIS
    04-15-09 04:17 PM
    Not bad at all. Prefer it to Twitter Berry. If it had the shortcuts that Tiny Twitter has then I might change permanently but until it does I'll still prefer Tiny Twitter....
    04-15-09 04:51 PM
189 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD