First post updated with new build. Just bug fixes.
    Sorry Shao... I'm only seeing 3.0.73 on the beta link. Am I missing something?
    08-09-10 07:28 PM
    Ha, my bad, I made a mistake in the first post, should be .73
    08-09-10 07:34 PM
    Downloading
    08-09-10 07:36 PM
    Ha, my bad, I made a mistake in the first post, should be .73
    Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks.
    08-09-10 07:39 PM
    Shao, I just downloaded LIO beta and I LOVE IT!! I am just curious of a couple of things....One is will you be adding google Voice app integration any time in the near future, especially since google voice no longer requires an invite??

Also, what is the best way to obtain a registration code and what are the advantages of having it registered.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me if you like.

Thanks in Advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 07:28 PM
    Shao, I just downloaded LIO beta and I LOVE IT!! I am just curious of a couple of things....One is will you be adding google Voice app integration any time in the near future, especially since google voice no longer requires an invite??

Also, what is the best way to obtain a registration code and what are the advantages of having it registered.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me if you like.

Thanks in Advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol, you get a registration code from the App Store, and the advanage of having it registered is that it still works after a week
    08-10-10 09:00 PM

Glad your liking it. As mentioned a registration code will prevent it from expiring. If you do purchase from the CB store here the code will work with the current beta version and when it is released officially will be a free update.

As for GV, its something I will add in a later release. For now Im going to leave 3.0 as it is and just fix bugs before release.
    08-10-10 09:06 PM
    Hey SHao, when I'm in an area with crappy reception and when I turn my phone/radio on/off, I get popups saying I have a new text message with no number in the from setting, and the text of the mesage says no preview available.
    There's never a message from this.
    Not sure what the bug is, but wanted to let you know.
    08-13-10 09:37 PM
658 ... 252627
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD