Just Dropped today. Head over to F1.com from your mobile browser and download the app

Link at top of page.
    enjoy the new season

Formula1.com
    03-11-10 07:15 PM
    Thanks! Going to get it now...
    03-11-10 07:21 PM
    No problem. Stumbled on it today. Bonus, I get to use it tomorrow. F1.com has really improved its mobile experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 07:25 PM
    Of all the... it seems to require device software 4.6 or later.
    03-11-10 07:28 PM
    I will add, the login is difficult but works after you get past the crazy keyboard. Requires re

03-11-10 07:47 PM
    I will add, the login is difficult but works after you get past the crazy keyboard. Requires registration, but its free. I use the desktop live timing all the time on the pc. App looks really nice.

03-11-10 07:49 PM
    How do you close it....looks like it is always running.
    03-11-10 07:59 PM
    On storm and I use red end button. seems to close it for me.

03-11-10 08:04 PM
    It won't really come alive until this weekend. Anxious to see how it does during timed sessions and race Sunday.

03-11-10 08:06 PM
    Very disappointed it won't work on my phone. I have 4.5, nowhere near obsolete and still being sold on new phones.
    03-11-10 09:43 PM
    I've been waiting for this to drop. Can't wait to try it this weekend!
    03-11-10 10:51 PM
    Very disappointed it won't work on my phone. I have 4.5, nowhere near obsolete and still being sold on new phones.
    Just install the leaked 5.0 beta http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/vz...thread-346278/

Where there's a will, there's a way
    03-11-10 10:55 PM
    Thanks, I did try that and it turned my phone into silly putty molded to look like a BlackBerry.
    03-11-10 11:29 PM
    DOes anyone else not see the link? All i get on the download page is:

"NOTE - the application will be available prior to the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend, for high-end Java-enabled phones and Blackberry. Check this page regularly for the latest on availability."
    03-12-10 01:29 AM
    This is a great app and i cant wait to try it out this weekend but few niggles with it - the keyboard is terrible, logon does not work yet.
    03-12-10 02:45 AM
    DOes anyone else not see the link? All i get on the download page is:

"NOTE - the application will be available prior to the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend, for high-end Java-enabled phones and Blackberry. Check this page regularly for the latest on availability."
    Agreed - I can't see it either

On the home page I currently just get info that Practise 2 is on etc. can't find a link for the actual app?????
    03-12-10 05:38 AM
    I've downloaded the app and its running on my 8900...but i think its a bit buggy...

Jumping from "results" to "live timings" is *SLOW*...but worst of all, the results are showing in capital "A"'s with the various status colours! So effectively, right now, i don't know who's fastest in P2 (no readable name,team, etc)...and won't find out until i select the result AFTER the event...

I've already sent a mail to the "help" email given in the app, but i doubt it'll be resolved this weekend!

Hope someone has had better luck than me!

Thanks!
    03-12-10 05:41 AM
    ^^^ gunat: where was the link?

My Bold merely displays some data on the homepage I can't find a link to the app to download?
    03-12-10 05:47 AM
    I downloaded the app from mobile.f1.com...there's a long winded registration process, which includes entering your country (if its not on the list, you're given the option to sort that out later in the process)...seemed relatively straightforward...

Either way, its seems as though the app is buggy, as i have posted previously...
    03-12-10 06:08 AM
    Someone want to post a cod?

03-12-10 07:53 AM
    Someone want to post a cod?

Here you go.......Seems to be working fine on 9700

EDIT....I've added the alx and jad files.
    Last edited by Peppe; 03-12-10 at 08:13 AM.
    03-12-10 08:08 AM
    The man is a star - Thanks

Downloaded and working a treat on my Bold.
    03-12-10 10:37 AM
    They did the right thing taking it down. Slow & buggy on my 9700. After registering I couldn't login, had to use the "try" button.

I think they rushed it out for the first Practice run, then probably got a lot of "Help!!" email and removed it.
    03-12-10 11:16 AM
    Try doing a battery pull.... I had issues signing in as well after i registered on Formula1.com. After I registered I will installed the app and this time it ask me to do a reboot device, after the reboot sign in was fine and apps seems to be working ok.

Title #2 for Hamilton!!! Go McLaren!!!
    03-12-10 12:01 PM
    The link to download the app is now working its still v1.0.0. Maybe it will sort it self out tomorrow but im still getting AAAAAA all names etc, anyone else still finding this?
    03-12-10 01:51 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD